- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Sales
- Industry: Sales
- Post Date: 11/20/2023
- Website: sendoso.com
- Company Address: 447 Battery St, Floor 2, San Francisco, CA, 94111
- Salary Range: $50,000 - $150,000
About SendosoSendoso, the leading Sending Platform, helps companies stand out by giving them new ways to engage with customers throughout the buyer’s journey.
About Your Role:
The Sendoso Sales Development Team is a key part of our Sales department. You will be responsible for connecting with relevant stakeholders at some of the most exciting companies in the World - grabbing their attention, demonstrating Sendoso’s value, and introducing them to our Account Executive Team.
You will work in a team with assigned Account Executives to strategize on how to break into accounts. You’ll shadow many of the meetings that you schedule, follow the sales process that you started, and share the recognition when deals close!
This is a role for ambitious customer/ sales orientated people. If you’re looking to start your career with a highly successful company with a vibrant culture, and want to get into software sales or other customer-facing roles, there is no better place to be.
Sendoso uses an EOR (Employer of Record) in Costa Rica.
What You’ll Do:
- Strategize with your Account Executive teammates to design the best ‘break-in’ strategy for assigned accounts
- Run cutting edge outbound cadences of emails and calls to secure meetings with top decision-makers
- Service inbound leads associated to assigned target accounts
- Collaborate with your managers and Account Executives to ensure you’re collecting all the relevant prospect data required to set meetings up for success
- Learn from and be mentored by some of the most talented software sales executives and managers in the industry
What You’ll Bring:
- Prior experience in Sales Development is preferred but not required
- You must be able to demonstrate you’re a great fit for a future sales career (not just a job). Maybe you’ve been an SDR in the past, you’ve worked a sales-related role at college or you have the personality traits that make highly successful SDRs and sales professionals
- You’re a confident and articulate communicator, both in person and in writing. A four-year college degree is preferred but not required
- Highly motivated, ambitious, and competitive people thrive in our SDR team
- You are technically proficient - with email and other business applications
- You’re highly resilient and have start-up ‘grit’. Sales and Sales Development roles have amazing highs and also have tough times when driven and gritty people will still find a way to win
- Experience using a CRM platform like Salesforce is preferred but not required
How We Work
• We work sane, sustainable and flexible working hours.
• We offer “take what you need” PTO, and have a genuine, supportive culture around work life balance and boundaries.
• We are consistently building, refining and automating processes to aid our work; we encourage each team member to propose and adopt new technologies, frameworks, and processes that make us more effective as an organization.
• Some of us work near or in corporate offices (pandemic permitting) but many of us work remotely full time.
• You are empowered to choose the environment that maximizes your happiness, engagement and ability to reach our shared goals.
• We provide comprehensive benefits to reward and support our employees.
Who We Are
Sendoso is the leading Sending Platform that delivers modern direct mail, personalized gifts, eGifts, and other Physical Impressions™ at scale. This makes it possible to build stronger, deeper, and more trusted relationships that move everything up and to the right! We’re a Series C company with $154M in venture capital funding with more than 800+ customers and 20,000 active users. Our award-winning Sending Platform connects online and offline experiences via cloud software, automation, and real-world logistics.
Our mission is to help companies rise above the noise by eradicating spam and elevating relationships. Our goal is to enable businesses everywhere to make more human connections in a digital world.
We are unable to hire in the following states at this time: HI
Sendoso is an equal opportunity employer: we value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
By submitting your application, you agree that Sendoso may collect your personal data for recruiting, global organization planning, and related purposes.