- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Sales
- Industry: Vertical SaaS
- Post Date: 11/19/2023
- Website: inevent.com
- Company Address: 881 Peachtree St NE, Atlanta, Georgia 30309, US
- Salary Range: $50,000 - $150,000
About InEventInEvent is the most powerful software for professional events. If your company needs a platform for B2B events, video-driven conferences, or any in-person, virtual or hybrid experience, InEvent is the perfect solution.
InEvent is an innovative and fast-paced B2B startup that develops intelligent solutions for hospitality and marketing within large enterprises, creating high-level management for the c-level suite and robust operational tools for analysts and managers.
WHO WE ARE
InEvent is a remote event tech company with InEventers in over 13 different countries, speaking together more than 27 different languages. We are a global team.
InEventers are a unique team, with a shared vision of growth and Values. We allow you to be yourself, and we encourage open communication. The most important thing here is not your experience, but your curiosity and passion to learn and grow with us!
SALES ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE
- Responsible for negotiating and converting prospects into paying clients via a consistent consultative sales approach
- Prospect SME (small to medium enterprise) organizations and establish relationships with key stakeholders at the company via omnichannel outreach
- Qualify prospects utilizing a strong understanding of InEvent's ICP (Ideal Customer Profile) and mastering industry-specific use cases
- Keep detailed records of sales outreach in all InEvent operating systems including PipeDrive, Hubspot, Wingman, and Warfare
- Ensure monthly, quarterly and annual targets are achieved by maximizing inbound leads but also prospect outbound as and when required
- Build strong social networks via consistent, valuable, and relevant content and conversation pieces on LinkedIn
- Minimum of 2 years sales experience in the SaaS / Events industry
- Must have experience presenting outstanding sales pitches and product demonstrations
- Practice consultative selling and produce high closing volume
- Track record of achieving and exceeding monthly, quarterly and yearly targets
- Excellent network of B2B consumer market in the events/marketing/production industry
- Must have an understanding of event technology (including integrations) and the events market
- Must have experience cold contacting and lead sourcing in a B2B corporate environment
- Advanced English proficiency for business
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Annual Summits
- Monthly Lunch days and activities.
- Day off on birthdays
- Monthly/Quarterly Challenges and Games with Prizes.
- Birthday Gift and Work Anniversary Gifts
CONTRACT: This is a Permanent, Full-time position (40h per week)
If you think this position is for you, bring along your personal notebook (Mac or Windows) and a mobile device (iOS or Android) and come work with us!