- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Engineering Software
- Industry: Sales
- Post Date: 11/19/2023
- Website: www.avoma.com
- Company Address: 927 Industrial Ave, Palo Alto, California 94303, US
About AvomaAvoma is revenue intelligence for product-led revenue teams. It's the power of collaborative note taking, automatic recording and transcription, CRM integration, and conversation intelligence for sellers and their managers.
Avoma is an intelligent meeting assistant for teams looking to automate some of the common tasks required for customer-focused meetings. We leverage NLP and machine learning to summarize meeting notes and extract key topics and action items discussed. All of this data automatically syncs back into their CRM. This helps to save end users time and focus on what matters most, their customer interactions.
We are a venture-funded early-stage startup, have 700+ paid customers, and are growing consistently month over month.
- Design and build advanced features for our iOS app.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Improve our CI/CD pipeline.
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- 3+ years of work experience in iOS development with Swift
- Proven software development experience and iOS skills development
- Have published at least one original iOS app
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
- Stock Option Plan
- Fast-paced, collaborative work environment
- Paid Time Off (Vacation, Sick, and Public Holidays)
- Family Leave (Maternity, Paternity)