- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Technical/Customer Support
- Industry: IT
- Post Date: 03/17/2023
- Website: talkdesk.com
- Company Address: 535 Mission St 1200, San Francisco, CA, 94105
- Salary Range: $50,000 - $150,000
About TalkdeskTalkdesk® is a global cloud contact center leader for customer-obsessed companies. Our automation-first customer experience solutions optimize our customers’ most critical customer service processes.
At Talkdesk, we are courageous innovators focused on redefining customer experience, making the impossible possible for companies globally. We champion an inclusive and diverse culture representative of the communities in which we live and serve. And, we give back to our community by volunteering our time, supporting non-profits and minimizing our global footprint. Each day, thousands of employees, customers and partners all over the world trust Talkdesk to deliver a better way to great experiences.
We are recognized as a cloud contact center leader by many of the most influential research organizations, including Gartner and Forrester. With $498 million in total funding, a valuation of more than $10 Billion, and a ranking of #8 on the Forbes Cloud 100 list, now is the time to be part of the Talkdesk legacy to help accelerate our success in a new decade of transformational growth.
Strategic Customer Success Manager - APAC
Together at Talkdesk, we’re building a future of brilliant customer interactions. We have the cleverness, curiosity, and grit to make us a team of customer heroes: thinkers, achievers, and dreamers who believe that our world-class SaaS platform can influence a new kind of customer interaction.
Talkdesk started from a hackathon win in 2011 and has since become one of the fastest growing companies in the world, a Gartner Magic Quadrant Visionary, and enabled billions of customer interactions using our platform. With $124.5 million in backing from DFJ, Salesforce Ventures, Storm Ventures, and Viking Global Investors and supported by the successes of our 1,400+ customers from Peloton, IBM, Wounded Warriors Project, and MongoDB, Talkdesk is disrupting a $40+ billion stagnant market.
We’re now looking for the new members of the Talkdesk family - those ambitious, driven, and collaborative individuals who thrive in a fast-paced environment and will push us to do even greater things together. If you would like to help us shape the future of Talkdesk, come along with us on our journey - your dream job is waiting!
- Work with Talkdesk’s most valuable customers to understand their needs and help them succeed
- Assist in onboarding and ongoing support while nurturing long-term partnerships
- Help customers implement their cloud-based call center to achieve strategic business goals and objectives
- Ensure that our customers get the most out of their investment in Talkdesk
- Develop case studies outlining KPIs and metrics related to Talkdesk’s ROI
- Understand why customers use Talkdesk and how they can derive more value from the product
- Find opportunities for customers to increase their usage of Talkdesk
- Discover and analyze gaps in the customer experience that may lead to customer attrition. Work cross-functionally with others to address such gaps
- Provide feedback to the product team concerning customers’ requests for product enhancements
- 5+ years of experience in Customer Success, Account Management, or similar role in a SaaS business
- Proven ability to understand progressive technology
- A true consulting approach and ability to communicate technical concepts to people of all backgrounds
- Demonstrated experience in building compelling business cases backed by data to introduce new processes
- Engaging personality, polished verbal and written communication skills and meticulous attention to detail
- Exceptional ability to develop relationships
- Experience in mitigating churn, driving renewals and other revenue producing programs
- Experience in interpreting data analytics and deriving insights that drive customer value
- Highly organized self-starter who runs towards opportunities
- Ability to work cross-functionally in a fast-paced startup environment
- Strong business acumen
- MBA is appreciated