- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Accounting/Finance
- Industry: IT
- Post Date: 03/17/2023
- Website: talkdesk.com
- Company Address: 535 Mission St 1200, San Francisco, CA, 94105
- Salary Range: $50,000 - $150,000
About TalkdeskTalkdesk® is a global cloud contact center leader for customer-obsessed companies. Our automation-first customer experience solutions optimize our customers’ most critical customer service processes.
At Talkdesk, we are courageous innovators focused on redefining customer experience, making the impossible possible for companies globally. We champion an inclusive and diverse culture representative of the communities in which we live and serve. And, we give back to our community by volunteering our time, supporting non-profits and minimizing our global footprint. Each day, thousands of employees, customers and partners all over the world trust Talkdesk to deliver a better way to great experiences.
We are recognized as a cloud contact center leader by many of the most influential research organizations, including Gartner and Forrester. With $498 million in total funding, a valuation of more than $10 Billion, and a ranking of #8 on the Forbes Cloud 100 list, now is the time to be part of the Talkdesk legacy to help accelerate our success in a new decade of transformational growth.
You will be responsible for managing the day-to-day accounting operations primarily focused on General Ledger, Fixed Assets, financial audits, and partner commissions.
- Maintain monthly close schedule and prepare adjusting journal entries
- Perform monthly account reconciliations and variance analysis
- Drive improvements to the close process through automation
- Update accounting policies as they relate to revenue recognition
- Assist in managing several revenue and deferred revenue accounts
- Assist the accounting team through successful annual financial audits
- Partner with FP&A on budgeting, forecasting, and flux reviews
- Ad hoc projects, as deemed necessary
- Master’s Degree in Accounting or Business Administration with an Accounting emphasis preferred; CPA required
- 2+ years of Big 4 accounting firm audit experience
- 2+ years in a corporate accounting capacity, SaaS experience, International Accounting, advanced revenue recognition and stock compensation knowledge strongly preferred
- Excellent communication skills, and ability to express complex issues and recommendations to Finance leaders.
- Excellent conflict management skills at all levels in the organization as well as an effective and resilient stress manager.
- Demonstrated experience with monthly and quarterly close
- System savvy with implementation experience; NetSuite experience strongly preferred
- Proactive, independent, accountable, and responsible – must be eager to drive best practices, initiatives, and continuous process improvement