- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Buying/Merchandising
- Industry: IT
- Post Date: 03/21/2023
- Website: talkdesk.com
- Company Address: 535 Mission St 1200, San Francisco, CA, 94105
- Salary Range: $50,000 - $150,000
About TalkdeskTalkdesk® is a global cloud contact center leader for customer-obsessed companies. Our automation-first customer experience solutions optimize our customers’ most critical customer service processes.
At Talkdesk, we are courageous innovators focused on redefining customer experience, making the impossible possible for companies globally. We champion an inclusive and diverse culture representative of the communities in which we live and serve. And, we give back to our community by volunteering our time, supporting non-profits and minimizing our global footprint. Each day, thousands of employees, customers and partners all over the world trust Talkdesk to deliver a better way to great experiences.
We are recognized as a cloud contact center leader by many of the most influential research organizations, including Gartner and Forrester. With $498 million in total funding, a valuation of more than $10 Billion, and a ranking of #8 on the Forbes Cloud 100 list, now is the time to be part of the Talkdesk legacy to help accelerate our success in a new decade of transformational growth.
- Assist in keeping Stakeholders informed and up to date on the progress of their requests
- Maintain and update the Purchase Request Tracker for the Procurement team
- Support the onboarding of Suppliers in our Coupa P2P system
- Coordinate with Legal and Security on all contracts to ensure that Procurement policies and procedures are being followed
- Monitor Procurement mailbox and provide fast response to Stakeholder inquiries
- Liaise with Accounts Payable to resolve queries
- Maintain the Supplier database by adding/amending their details
- Assist with day-to-day procurement activities
- Fluent in English
- Flexibility and desire to work in a high-growth environment
- Prior experience with Coupa - preferred