- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Data Science
- Industry: IT
- Post Date: 03/17/2023
- Website: talkdesk.com
- Company Address: 535 Mission St 1200, San Francisco, CA, 94105
- Salary Range: $50,000 - $150,000
About TalkdeskTalkdesk® is a global cloud contact center leader for customer-obsessed companies. Our automation-first customer experience solutions optimize our customers’ most critical customer service processes.
At Talkdesk, we are courageous innovators focused on redefining customer experience, making the impossible possible for companies globally. We champion an inclusive and diverse culture representative of the communities in which we live and serve. And, we give back to our community by volunteering our time, supporting non-profits and minimizing our global footprint. Each day, thousands of employees, customers and partners all over the world trust Talkdesk to deliver a better way to great experiences.
We are recognized as a cloud contact center leader by many of the most influential research organizations, including Gartner and Forrester. With $498 million in total funding, a valuation of more than $10 Billion, and a ranking of #8 on the Forbes Cloud 100 list, now is the time to be part of the Talkdesk legacy to help accelerate our success in a new decade of transformational growth.
We’re now looking for the new members of the Talkdesk family - those ambitious, driven, and collaborative individuals who thrive in a fast-paced environment and will push us to do even greater things together. If you would like to help us shape the future of Talkdesk, come along with us on our journey - your dream job is waiting!
And as Talkdesk grows and expands, compliance with data protection laws and regulation is a major driver. At the same time, privacy program must align with business objectives. So, a comprehensive and holistic approach is critical and needs to be ensured. And that is a major responsibility of the Privacy team where you will be joining. As part of this team, you will be facing several challenges, always supported by other team members and stakeholders. You will also have the opportunity to grow your knowledge on several privacy realms.
- Contribute to the development of the Talkdesk Privacy strategy, policy and procedures;
- Identify and document privacy compliance gaps;
- Monitor and analyze privacy and data sovereignty regulations for existing and new markets and define privacy requirements, as applicable.
- Conduct privacy impact assessments and including Data Protection Impacts Analysis (DPIAs) and develop, maintain and train upon the privacy policies and procedures Support Sales for RFP regarding privacy;
- Perform supplier privacy assessments;
- Manage customer’s security and privacy requirements;
- Maintain data flows updated;
- Support ISO 27701,APEC CBPR and APEC PRP framework;
- Develop and support specific metrics/KPIs.
- Minimum 3 years experience in Data Protection topics
- Experience with General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
- Knowledge of international privacy laws and regulations
- Knowledge of ISO 27001 and ISO 27701
- Highly organized and methodical
- Ability to communicate effectively across various teams and levels
- Good analytical skills
- Solution focused and critical thinking
- Adaptability to changing environments