- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Accounting/Finance
- Industry: IT
- Post Date: 03/17/2023
- Website: talkdesk.com
- Company Address: 535 Mission St 1200, San Francisco, CA, 94105
- Salary Range: $50,000 - $150,000
About TalkdeskTalkdesk® is a global cloud contact center leader for customer-obsessed companies. Our automation-first customer experience solutions optimize our customers’ most critical customer service processes.
At Talkdesk, we are courageous innovators focused on redefining customer experience, making the impossible possible for companies globally. We champion an inclusive and diverse culture representative of the communities in which we live and serve. And, we give back to our community by volunteering our time, supporting non-profits and minimizing our global footprint. Each day, thousands of employees, customers and partners all over the world trust Talkdesk to deliver a better way to great experiences.
We are recognized as a cloud contact center leader by many of the most influential research organizations, including Gartner and Forrester. With $498 million in total funding, a valuation of more than $10 Billion, and a ranking of #8 on the Forbes Cloud 100 list, now is the time to be part of the Talkdesk legacy to help accelerate our success in a new decade of transformational growth.
We are looking to bring on an Analyst, FP&A. This individual will be responsible for partnering cross-functionally within a fast-moving technology company and its senior management to build annual budgets, manage forecasts, and provide decision support through financial analyses to ensure optimal returns on strategic investments. This is a key position providing guidance on financial and operational matters across the entire organization.
- Support the annual budget, quarterly forecast and long-term strategic planning processes for our Sales business unit
- Design and refine detailed financial models that forecast and analyze functional costs in order to fully understand sources of variance and, ultimately, improve forecast accuracy
- Conduct in-quarter puts & takes review sessions – ensure that the organization can flex and react to short-term budget surpluses/deficits, including developing and maintaining KPIs for all aspects of the Sales organization
- Prepare monthly and quarterly management reporting - analyze financial results, distil/synthesize key trends, assess current and future business risk, and communicate key messages to senior management
- Build and maintain relationships with cross-functional teams to synthesize and integrate updates relating to variances in actual procurement activity relative to budget forecasts
- Support executive management by providing timely ad hoc reporting on critical issues
- Become embedded with business partners across the company, establishing trust, building relationships and gaining a deep understanding of relevant drivers
- 3+ years of relevant finance experience preferred; SaaS experience strongly preferred
- Experience with headcount reconciliation and month-end budget/forecast vs actuals reconciliation
- Knowledge of sales quota, territories, coverage model and commissions
- Knowledge of Sales and applicable key metrics – ARR, MRR, CAC, Churn, LTV, Pipeline
- Strong financial and operational planning skills
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal) with experience developing and delivering presentations
- Expertise in building Excel-based financial models, with an emphasis on aggregating and analyzing data to provide actionable insights
- Ability to multi-task effectively, working in team environments or independently
- Four-year university degree in Finance, Economics or Accounting required
- Experience with financial systems- Adaptive Insights, NetSuite, Zuora, Salesforce, Coupa