- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Accounting/Finance
- Industry: IT
- Post Date: 03/17/2023
- Website: talkdesk.com
- Company Address: 535 Mission St 1200, San Francisco, CA, 94105
- Salary Range: $50,000 - $150,000
About TalkdeskTalkdesk® is a global cloud contact center leader for customer-obsessed companies. Our automation-first customer experience solutions optimize our customers’ most critical customer service processes.
At Talkdesk, we are courageous innovators focused on redefining customer experience, making the impossible possible for companies globally. We champion an inclusive and diverse culture representative of the communities in which we live and serve. And, we give back to our community by volunteering our time, supporting non-profits and minimizing our global footprint. Each day, thousands of employees, customers and partners all over the world trust Talkdesk to deliver a better way to great experiences.
We are recognized as a cloud contact center leader by many of the most influential research organizations, including Gartner and Forrester. With $498 million in total funding, a valuation of more than $10 Billion, and a ranking of #8 on the Forbes Cloud 100 list, now is the time to be part of the Talkdesk legacy to help accelerate our success in a new decade of transformational growth.
- Read and interpret complex contracts to ensure billing accuracy
- Ensure transactions comply with internal policies and procedures
- Ensure orders are actioned timely and related billing workbooks are completed
- Effectively manage time between billing order queue and responding to customer inquiries via Zendesk ticketing portal relating to invoices, payments, and contractual obligations
- Perform month and quarter end close activities and reconciliations
- Work collaboratively with Accounting, Customer Success, Sales, Sales Operation and Legal
- Perform ad hoc projects as needed
- 3-5 years of billing experience or related field
- Fluent in the English language
- AA or BA in accounting, finance or related field
- Proactive mindset, team player
- Strong attention to detail
- Proficient Microsoft Excel skills (vlookup, pivot tables, formulas)
- Experience with NetSuite, Salesforce