- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Sales
- Industry: IT
- Post Date: 03/17/2023
- Website: talkdesk.com
- Company Address: 535 Mission St 1200, San Francisco, CA, 94105
- Salary Range: $50,000 - $150,000
About TalkdeskTalkdesk® is a global cloud contact center leader for customer-obsessed companies. Our automation-first customer experience solutions optimize our customers’ most critical customer service processes.
At Talkdesk, we are courageous innovators focused on redefining customer experience, making the impossible possible for companies globally. We champion an inclusive and diverse culture representative of the communities in which we live and serve. And, we give back to our community by volunteering our time, supporting non-profits and minimizing our global footprint. Each day, thousands of employees, customers and partners all over the world trust Talkdesk to deliver a better way to great experiences.
We are recognized as a cloud contact center leader by many of the most influential research organizations, including Gartner and Forrester. With $498 million in total funding, a valuation of more than $10 Billion, and a ranking of #8 on the Forbes Cloud 100 list, now is the time to be part of the Talkdesk legacy to help accelerate our success in a new decade of transformational growth.
What is an Enterprise Sales Development Representative at Talkdesk?
As an SDR at Talkdesk, you will take ownership of generating pipeline and be responsible for approaching companies with 351- 1000 employees that are aligned to your region.
We are looking for individuals who are ready to kick start their career in sales. If you are ready to seek out prospects, take ownership of your pipeline and grow our business offerings, then this is a great next step for you! Bring your passion for customer experience and join Talkdesk on our rocketship to success.
As an Enterprise SDR at Talkdesk, you will…
- You will report to the Sales Development Manager in your region.
- Conduct daily cold-calling and online lead generation activities, to exceed Goals, as set by the Sales Development Manager, and managing inbound leads from prospective clients
- Manage enterprise prospects through the funnel from lead generation through to demos, value proposition, navigate objections and foster relationships
- Work with the entire sales organization to accelerate the sales cycle and to extend our reach into target commercial accounts
- Need to be proficient using enterprise-grade sales CRMs, such as Salesforce.com
- Understand, articulate and sell all Talkdesk products & services
- Work with the Talkdesk Village, attending regular company meet-ups and events, to reach our common goal!
- Develop and share best practices and experiences amongst peers
- Provide accurate forecasting
What we are looking for…
- Someone who will adopt and embrace the Talkdesk mission
- Desire for learning, improvement and overall career growth
- 6-24 months of experience in Sales Development, Lead Generation, Sales or Customer Facing Experience
- Track record achieving measurable sales goals in an sales environment
- Comfortable spending the majority of the workday on the phone or presenting web-based demos to prospect contacts at all levels of the organization (Analysts, Managers, Directors, VPs and C-level Executives)
- Ability to build successful client relationships, be comfortable in a B2B sales environment and overcome blockers over the phone
- We want to see how you can personalize your messaging. Talkdesk offers you the opportunity to break the mold by allowing you to be you in your approach to prospecting