- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Marketing/PR/Product Mktg
- Industry: IT
- Post Date: 03/17/2023
- Website: talkdesk.com
- Company Address: 535 Mission St 1200, San Francisco, CA, 94105
- Salary Range: $50,000 - $150,000
About TalkdeskTalkdesk® is a global cloud contact center leader for customer-obsessed companies. Our automation-first customer experience solutions optimize our customers’ most critical customer service processes.
At Talkdesk, we are courageous innovators focused on redefining customer experience, making the impossible possible for companies globally. We champion an inclusive and diverse culture representative of the communities in which we live and serve. And, we give back to our community by volunteering our time, supporting non-profits and minimizing our global footprint. Each day, thousands of employees, customers and partners all over the world trust Talkdesk to deliver a better way to great experiences.
We are recognized as a cloud contact center leader by many of the most influential research organizations, including Gartner and Forrester. With $498 million in total funding, a valuation of more than $10 Billion, and a ranking of #8 on the Forbes Cloud 100 list, now is the time to be part of the Talkdesk legacy to help accelerate our success in a new decade of transformational growth.
The Vice President of Growth Marketing will lead the overall pipeline creation strategy and programs for Talkdesk. This individual will manage critical areas of the growth marketing team, including campaigns, performance marketing, ABM, regional marketing, and marketing operations. This is a high-profile position reporting to the CMO and a highly visible role across the organization, collaborating with sales, finance, and product leadership. The ideal candidate is an experienced leader with a track record of effectively collaborating with sales, a thorough understanding of the funnel, and a passion for data-driven marketing. The Vice President of Growth Marketing will lead a team of data-driven and creative marketers who identify and develop new growth levers to deliver on Talkdesk’s business objectives.
- Develop and execute a global demand generation strategy that leverages all relevant marketing channels to generate pipeline
- Lead cross-functional teams to ensure the successful execution of demand generation programs, including scaled digital programs, targeted performance marketing campaigns, and high-touch field events
- Manage a multi-million dollar media budget and optimize the performance of campaigns to maximize ROI
- Define and own KPIs for targets and growth tracking performance metrics on a daily, weekly, monthly basis and iterate quickly to optimize, proactively detect and course correct
- Analyze and report on the performance of the funnel, programs, and pipeline sources and develop action plans to address gaps to plan
- Collaborate with sales to align programs with key business objectives, sales territories, and target accounts
- Stay up-to-date on the latest demand generation trends and technologies and develop a culture of experimentation
- 10+ years of experience in B2B demand generation, with a proven track record of managing successful global teams and developing next-level leaders
- Experience in a high-growth or dynamic environment with proven ability to adapt to changing market conditions
- Understanding of marketing automation, ABM tech stack, and CRM platforms to manage and track demand generation programs
- Excellent communication and cross-functional collaboration skills, with the ability to effectively lead cross-functional teams in a fast-paced environment
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, or a related field