- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Marketing/PR/Product Mktg
- Industry: Sales
- Post Date: 11/19/2023
- Website: www.avoma.com
- Company Address: 927 Industrial Ave, Palo Alto, California 94303, US
About AvomaAvoma is revenue intelligence for product-led revenue teams. It's the power of collaborative note taking, automatic recording and transcription, CRM integration, and conversation intelligence for sellers and their managers.
As Product Marketing Manager, you will own sales enablement and go-to-market programs for Avoma. Help us build compelling campaigns, launch product updates, and keep the revenue team aligned with our customers.
We invest in the overall growth and continued development of each new hire. As a rapidly expanding business, there is a high degree of opportunity for progression, creativity, and ownership.
What you will be doing in the role (Responsibilities)
- Sales enablement: Arm our revenue team with the content they need to educate and inspire our prospects and customers, including white papers, case studies, customer testimonials, tutorials, competitive intelligence.
- Work closely with revenue leaders to measure and improve our go-to-market motion: Sales training, sales stages, changes in customer expectations, etc.
- Go-to-market programs:
- Manage launches for product updates.
- Update and maintain features, bundles, and solutions
- Work with product and sales on pricing
- Collaborate with marketing managers to design compelling campaigns
What you need to be successful in the role (Qualifications)
- 4+ Years of experience in product marketing, including product launches and campaign design
- Experience in partnering with demand and sales teams
- Proven ability to synthesize data into narratives
- Work outside the org chart to get things done
What sets you apart (Bonus Qualifications)
- Experience at an early stage startup
- Experience in B2B SaaS, especially for PLG, and/or a sales buyer persona
- Knowledge of Artificial Intelligence technologies and tools
- Experience with customer research, market analysis, analyst relations
Avoma is a meeting lifecycle assistant that automates important tasks throughout the meeting's lifecycle, like preparing agendas, transcribing and summarizing notes, updating the CRM, and providing coaching insights.
Using Avoma, tens of thousands of people are saving a few hours per week in manual note-taking and meeting collaboration with Avoma's AI-generated notes and actionable intelligence.
Avoma is a well-funded and capital-efficient Series A company, backed by some of the leading investors like Headline, Storm Ventures, K9 Ventures, HubSpot Ventures, Zoom Ventures, and more. It's a fully remote company across the US and India.
We are committed to creating an inclusive culture built on a foundation of respect for all individuals. We seek to hire, develop and retain talented people from all backgrounds.
What you get from Avoma (Benefits)
- A transparent salary structure
- Salary Range: ₹20,00,000- ₹30,00,000 Depending on Experience.
- 15 days of PTO annually on top of company holidays
- Work from Home
- Flexible Work Schedule
- Employee Stock Options Program