- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Accounting/Finance
- Industry: Engineering
- Post Date: 03/17/2023
- Website: rainforestqa.com
- Company Address: , San Francisco, CA
- Salary Range: $130,000 - $170,000
About Rainforest QARainforest QA is changing the way QA is done in an era of continuous delivery. Our on-demand QA solution improves the customer experience by enabling development teams to discover significantly more problems before code hits production.
Rainforest QA’s mission is to make it painless for every software team to measure and improve product quality. We’ve built our no-code test automation platform for developers and product managers who want to catch more bugs without slowing down the release process. Unlike most test automation, the platform requires zero code to write, run, and maintain end-to-end tests. To date, over ten thousand startups have run more than 42 million tests with Rainforest.
Rainforest QA is a Y Combinator company and has raised more than $50 million from top investors. We’re fully remote, with our team distributed around the globe.
About this Role
Rainforest QA is looking for a highly motivated FP&A Manager to support our next stage of growth. You will be integral in supporting strategic decision-making through ongoing financial analyses, forecasting and reporting. The successful candidate will be a self-starter who possesses strong analytical and modeling skills and enjoys solving complex business problems. While driving operational rigor via precision and detail, you must have the ability to think critically about the big-picture, synthesize data and communicate insights to the leadership team and business partners. This job reports to directly to the CFO and will be remote.
- Own the consolidated financial models, build forecasts for revenue and cost drivers, and regularly update financial reporting
- Provide insights and analytical support, highlight trends, opportunities and risks to assess the health of the business and support business decisions
- Own Revenue close and partner closely with accounting team on monthly close activities and internal and external reporting
- Collaborate with CFO and leadership team to support tracking and reporting company’s operating metrics (KPIs) and dashboards
- Collaborate with cross functional leaders on strategic projects and on-going decision support
- Work toward continuous improvement to our operational processes and analytical capabilities
- Contribute to business initiatives, including modeling scenarios, providing quantitative and qualitative frameworks to evaluate outcomes
- BA / BS in Finance or related discipline and 8+ years of relevant experience
- Experience building financial models from ground-up, with ability to conceptualize at a high level, while driving swift execution with attention to detail
- Demonstrated knowledge of financial statements and accounting principles
- Advanced Excel and financial modeling skills
- Thrives in a fast-paced startup environment with ability to operate in a remote working environment, and work effectively with folks at various levels of the organization
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to be able to communicate analysis to the broader organization
- Motivated to quickly gain knowledge of Rainforest QA platform and product offerings
- CFA / MBA
- Experience in investment banking analyst program or similar, and 2+ years at a Tech startup
- Proficiency in SQL and business intelligence tools
How we'll reward you:
- Competitive salary plus equity.
- 100% company-paid medical, dental, and vision insurance coverage for employees, 75% for dependents.
- Unlimited paid time-off (PTO).
- Allowance for lunches, remote office supplies and learning and development.
- Company off-sites in exciting destinations around the world (previously held in Spain, Malaysia, Japan, Hungary)
- 12 weeks of paid maternity leave and 8 weeks of paid leave for supporting parents.
- 401k program
About the Company
How We Work
We are a truly distributed team, spanning Asia/Pacific, Europe, and North America. We champion our belief that life is about more than work and we foster a culture that supports diverse lifestyles.
A Note on Diversity and Inclusion
At Rainforest we believe that diverse teams improve our business. We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, nationality, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Compensation: The starting base salary for this role is in the range of $130,000 - $170,000. The actual base salary may vary based on skills, experience and location. Base salary is only one part of Rainforest’s competitive Total Rewards package that can include benefits, perks, and equity.