- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Sales
- Industry: Marketing
- Post Date: 01/22/2023
- Website: demandbase.com
- Company Address: 680 Folsom Street Suite 400, San Francisco, CA, 94107, US
- Salary Range: $110,500 - $143,000
About DemandbaseDemandbase is a marketing technology company focused on B2B advertising and website personalization. It offers a B2B go-to-market suite comprised of solutions for sales, marketing, post-sales, and operations. The company also provides account-based experience (ABX), advertising, data, and sales intelligence cloud products.
Introduction to Demandbase:
Demandbase is the Smarter GTM™ company for B2B brands. We help marketing and sales teams overcome the disruptive data and technology fragmentation that inhibits insight and forces them to spam their prospects. We do this by injecting Account Intelligence into every step of the buyer journey, wherever our clients interact with customers, and by helping them orchestrate every action across systems and channels - through advertising, account-based experience, and sales motions. The result? You spot opportunities earlier, engage with them more intelligently, and close deals faster.
As a company, we’re as committed to growing careers as we are to building world-class technology. We invest heavily in people, our culture, and the community around us. We have offices in the San Francisco Bay Area, New York, Seattle, and teams in the UK and India, and allow employees to work remotely. We have also been continuously recognized as one of the best places to work in the San Francisco Bay Area.
We're committed to attracting, developing, retaining, and promoting a diverse workforce. By ensuring that every Demandbase employee is able to bring a diversity of talents to work, we're increasingly capable of living out our mission to transform how B2B goes to market. We encourage people from historically underrepresented backgrounds and all walks of life to apply. Come grow with us at Demandbase!
The compensation range for this position is $110,500 - $143,000 excluding variable pay.
What we’re looking for:
- 3+ years of sales and or account management experience from a high tech company-ideally with Marketing, AdTech or related applications in a SaaS environment
- Ability to manage a complex sales cycle with multiple stakeholders and decision makers that span across different lines of business.
- Ability to work with and leverage cross-functional relationships
- Experience in identifying and closing up-and cross-sell opportunities
- Passion for customer success with the ability to communicate that passion effectively in person and over the phone.
- Self-motivated and responsible individual who will represent the company with the highest level of integrity and professionalism.
What you’ll be doing:
- Account planning with Strategic Account Directors, Customer Success Managers and Advertising Campaign Strategists to execute on annual and quarterly OKRs (Objectives and Key Results) addressing areas of opportunity and need across large enterprise accounts and coordinating an approach to executing account plans.
- Work closely with the Customer Success team on strategic accounts expectations, ensuring the strategic accounts are fully engaged, seeing value our solutions and socializing success internally
- Work closely with the Advertising Campaign Strategist team on advertising campaign strategy, storytelling and expansion of campaign efforts
- Work with the Strategic Account Director to engage with key customer stakeholders, building relationships and aligning the Demandbase value proposition to organizational goals and objectives
- Compile and present proposals and strategic recommendations that lead to upsell and expansion, as well as comprehensive analyses on business impact and growth within customer accounts
- Collaborate with the Strategic Account Director, Customer Success Manager and Advertising Campaign strategist in providing customers with value reporting and strategic recommendations
- When appropriate, organize, schedule and lead customer calls as a dedicated partner to Sales, CSMs and ACSs
- Work with sales counterparts to close key renewal contracts and upsell (new Bus, product portfolio expansion, etc.
Our benefits include options for up to 100% paid Medical, Dental, and Vision premiums, flexible PTO policy, no internal meeting Fridays, Modern Health mental wellness platform, and 11 paid holidays and 2 additional weeks where all Demandbase employees take off (the week of July 4th and the week of Thanksgiving). Plus 401(k), short-term/long-term disability, life insurance, and all those good things.