- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Sales
- Industry: Marketing
- Post Date: 01/22/2023
- Website: demandbase.com
- Company Address: 680 Folsom Street Suite 400, San Francisco, CA, 94107, US
- Salary Range: $85,000 - $126,500
About DemandbaseDemandbase is a marketing technology company focused on B2B advertising and website personalization. It offers a B2B go-to-market suite comprised of solutions for sales, marketing, post-sales, and operations. The company also provides account-based experience (ABX), advertising, data, and sales intelligence cloud products.
Demandbase is the Smarter GTM™ company for B2B brands. We help marketing and sales teams overcome the disruptive data and technology fragmentation that inhibits insight and forces them to spam their prospects. We do this by injecting Account Intelligence into every step of the buyer journey, wherever our clients interact with customers, and by helping them orchestrate every action across systems and channels - through advertising, account-based experience, and sales motions. The result? You spot opportunities earlier, engage with them more intelligently, and close deals faster.
As a company, we’re as committed to growing careers as we are to building world-class technology. We invest heavily in people, our culture, and the community around us. We have offices in the San Francisco Bay Area, New York, Seattle, and teams in the UK and India, and allow employees to work remotely. We have also been continuously recognized as one of the best places to work in the San Francisco Bay Area.
We're committed to attracting, developing, retaining, and promoting a diverse workforce. By ensuring that every Demandbase employee is able to bring a diversity of talents to work, we're increasingly capable of living out our mission to transform how B2B goes to market. We encourage people from historically underrepresented backgrounds and all walks of life to apply. Come grow with us at Demandbase!
The compensation range for this role is: $85,000 - $126,500 which does not include variable pay.
About the Role:
As a New Business Account Executive at Demandbase, you are a “hunter” responsible for bringing in new business (both SaaS and Advertising clients) from companies between $500m and $1b in revenue. In order to achieve success in this role, you must have experience managing complex, multithreaded sales cycles and selling SaaS solutions to multiple C-Suite stakeholders.
What we’re looking for:
- 4+ years of closing experience in an outbound sales environment.
- Experience selling complex SaaS solutions to senior and C-level executives.
- Experience selling into Marketing departments and/or have experience in the advertising technology space a plus+
- Ability to manage a complex sales cycle with multiple stakeholders and decision-makers that span across different business lines.
- Ability to clearly articulate the business value of solutions that target stakeholders' specific goals and challenges.
- Passion for customer success with the ability to communicate that passion effectively in person and over the phone.
- A self-motivated and responsible individual who will represent the company with the highest level of integrity and professionalism.
What you’ll be doing:
- Close new business for the mid-market accounts in a specific geography delivering subscription revenue against quarterly and annual targets.
- Apply consultative and value-based sales approach during customer engagements to uncover customer success and ROI opportunities.
- Build and manage a robust pipeline of new and expanding businesses that will support quarterly and annual goals.
- Develop accurate forecasts and meticulously manage sales activity in CRM (Salesforce.com experience a plus).
- Learn the marketing technology domain to understand how Demandbase’s technology can be applied to all stages of your customer’s sales and marketing operations –attracting, engaging, converting, growing, and retaining accounts.
- Understand your customer’s marketing and advertising strategies to develop the highest impact plan for adopting Demandbase’s technology.
- Interact closely with Demandbase partner sales representatives to ensure our mutual success in the marketplace. Partners include Adobe, Marketo, Eloqua, Salesforce.com, and Google.
- Strategic Thinking: Systematically solve problems and hypothesizes possible pain points and implicit needs
- Communication: Tailor communication to the customer’s needs with confidence; effectively delivers “memorable” presentations leveraging storytelling skills
- Networking: Identify the right customer stakeholders and builds connections quickly to drive consensus for deals; works cooperatively with internal team for deal success
Our benefits include options for up to 100% paid Medical, Dental, and Vision premiums, flexible PTO policy, no internal meeting Fridays, Modern Health mental wellness platform, and 11 paid holidays and 2 additional weeks where all Demandbase employees take off (the week of July 4th and the week of Thanksgiving). Plus 401(k), short-term/long-term disability, life insurance, and all those good things.