- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Product Mangement
- Industry: Digital Health
- Post Date: 03/17/2023
- Website: qualio.com
- Company Address: 268 Bush St, 3334, San Francisco, California 94104, US
- Salary Range: $50,000 - $150,000
About QualioAt Qualio, our mission is to help teams building life-saving products get to market in less time, with less cost and less risk. We're bringing fresh thinking to a slow-moving industry that's ripe for change, and it's working - Qualio is the #1 fastest growing platform for emerging life sciences companies and is used in over 75 countries.
Qualio is on a mission to empower life science teams to launch and scale life-saving products. We’re doing that by building a connected and integrated quality management platform for the entire life science ecosystem. Qualio is trusted by 100s of highly regulated international customers, ranging from the bleeding edge of computational biology and machine learning to household names in mRNA vaccine development.
The Qualio team is all-remote and currently distributed across North America and Europe.
What’s the opportunity?
We are looking for a VP of Product to build and lead a world-class product organization. The mission of the VP of Product is to own the product vision for Qualio and take responsibility for translating it to our roadmap and from there to our customers. When successful, you will be an instrumental part in enabling 100,000 teams to launch life-saving products and medicines, powered by Qualio.
What will I be doing?
- Set the vision for the Product Management team and take a leading role in setting the vision of the company, providing strategic direction for the product, and influencing the direction of other groups in Qualio
- Implementing/maintaining clear product metrics that enable us to understand customer engagement and opportunities to improve the product
- Identify opportunities to build products/features that take advantage of product-led growth
- Improve our product ideation and prioritization process to be the market leader, as measured by high customer adoption, engagement, satisfaction, and retention, and partner with engineering to deliver on the roadmap
- Create metrics representing business performance and customer satisfaction and use those metrics to drive behavior and make data-driven decisions
- Define the value proposition of the Product Management team and represent that value to stakeholders through the delivery of appropriate metrics and performance indicators that measure progress against your strategy
- Challenge existing standards of product excellence and propose new standards continuously
- Create a culture of continuous, systematic improvement within the Product Management team
- Anticipate potential sources of failure, drive improvements to existing product features, and create new ones to overcome any setbacks
Requirements - What skills do I need?
- 10+ years experience in product management in B2B cloud SaaS applications
- Passion for leading, mentoring, and scaling product teams to reach their full potential
- A healthy level of skepticism and an analytical nature with the ability to quickly absorb and analyze unfamiliar information to make decisions that are supported by sound evidence
- Prioritization and decision-making in complex situations with competing inputs
- Ability to see and communicate the big picture in an inspiring way
- Experience designing and building metrics for product engagement and customer satisfaction
- Experience managing feature sets and requirements in a complex domain or marketplace
- Experience developing software products in a regulated space, subject to the constraints and norms of the industry
- Competitive salary
- Matching 401k
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Benefits
- Dependent & Health FSA, Short/Long Term Disability, Basic & Voluntary Life Insurance
- Unlimited PTO policy
- Company allowance for home office supplies
- 12 weeks of paid parental leave
- Opportunity to make a difference through helping life-saving products get to market