- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Sales
- Industry: Marketing
- Post Date: 01/22/2023
- Website: demandbase.com
- Company Address: 680 Folsom Street Suite 400, San Francisco, CA, 94107, US
- Salary Range: $49,725 - $71,500
About DemandbaseDemandbase is a marketing technology company focused on B2B advertising and website personalization. It offers a B2B go-to-market suite comprised of solutions for sales, marketing, post-sales, and operations. The company also provides account-based experience (ABX), advertising, data, and sales intelligence cloud products.
Demandbase is the Smarter GTM™ company for B2B brands. We help marketing and sales teams overcome the disruptive data and technology fragmentation that inhibits insight and forces them to spam their prospects. We do this by injecting Account Intelligence into every step of the buyer journey, wherever our clients interact with customers, and by helping them orchestrate every action across systems and channels - through advertising, account-based experience, and sales motions. The result? You spot opportunities earlier, engage with them more intelligently, and close deals faster.
As a company, we’re as committed to growing careers as we are to building world-class technology. We invest heavily in people, our culture, and the community around us. We have offices in the San Francisco Bay Area, New York, Seattle, and teams in the UK and India, and allow employees to work remotely. We have also been continuously recognized as one of the best places to work in the San Francisco Bay Area.
We're committed to attracting, developing, retaining, and promoting a diverse workforce. By ensuring that every Demandbase employee is able to bring a diversity of talents to work, we're increasingly capable of living out our mission to transform how B2B goes to market. We encourage people from historically underrepresented backgrounds and all walks of life to apply. Come grow with us at Demandbase!
About the Role:
The Sales Development Representative is an individual contributor role reporting to the Manager of Sales Development. You will play a critical role in expanding our presence in the market and converting prospects into Demandbase Sales opportunities. Account-Based Marketing is one of the fastest-growing and hottest sectors in digital marketing and you will play a key part in expanding the Demandbase presence as the pioneer and leader in this space.
You'll work closely with the direct sales team to ensure a seamless transition of opportunities. SDR's are measured by opportunity generation and will be given the flexibility to create a book of business of your own. We encourage account development through outbound prospecting, social selling, networking, attending trade shows and field marketing events, and any sales activity that would contribute to expanding the Demandbase brand. In summary, you will be the first line of engagement with future customers and will have an impact on the success of Demandbase as an organization.
We are open to fully remote candidates in either PST or MST for this opening. If you are EST or CST, please find our East Coast opening either on LinkedIn or on our careers site.
The compensation range for this role is $49,725 - $71,500 which is not inclusive of variable pay.
What we’re looking for:
- At least 1 year of lead generation experience
- Excellent communication style (outgoing phone presence)
- Experience in relationship development and opportunity identification
- Ability to learn/understand and articulate our platform solution and value propositions
- Ability to quickly synthesize and put to use new information
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Experience working in SFDC a plus
What you’ll be doing:
- Manage a high volume of daily outbound emails and calls to targeted accounts
- Develop targeted call lists
- Create personalized emails to engage targeted accounts
- Utilize social selling techniques to expand the network and open up new opportunities
- Process unqualified inquiries to prequalified opportunities
- Provide exceptional customer service to inbound inquiries
- Documenting your activities within SFDC
Our benefits include options for up to 100% paid Medical, Dental, and Vision premiums, flexible PTO policy, no internal meeting Fridays, Modern Health mental wellness platform, and 11 paid holidays and 2 additional weeks where all Demandbase employees take off (the week of July 4th and the week of Thanksgiving). Plus 401(k), short-term/long-term disability, life insurance, and all those good things.