- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Engineering Software
- Industry: Sales
- Post Date: 01/24/2023
- Website: sendoso.com
- Company Address: 447 Battery St, Floor 2, San Francisco, CA, 94111
- Salary Range: $50,000 - $150,000
About SendosoSendoso, the leading Sending Platform, helps companies stand out by giving them new ways to engage with customers throughout the buyer’s journey.
Marketplace is a critical pillar of Sendoso and is at the forefront of driving new business growth. Our marketplace teams are designing and building some of our core technology and experiences that power; Sendoso touches & campaigns, the Sendoso Marketplace experience, our primary Catalog, data ingestion architecture and our Search and intelligence technology to name but a few.
What You'll do:
- Be a core contributor to your team's domain by consistently delivering high-quality code.
- Be proactive in sharing knowledge and helping those around you. Encourage collaboration
- Challenge the status quo and come up with new ways to solve problems
- Establish strong ownership over a key domain
- Take ownership by leading projects to completion.
- Work cross-functionally with product, design and business partners to find solutions, gather requirements and ensure we deliver business impact.
- Mentor junior engineers Ensure we maintain a high technical bar within and across teams
What You'll bring:
- You have over 5+ years of professional software engineering experience
- You have Advanced knowledge of a dynamic or strongly typed programming language
- You have a strong understanding of software development fundamentals - Domain driven design, Test-driven development, Agile practices, 12-factor applications, the importance of CI/CD
- You have a proven track record of making an outsized impact and leading complex projects
- You are a clear and concise communicator and associate shipping software with writing documentation as standard
- You have a strong desire to take on additional responsibility and grow as an Engineer
- You take pride in your work and hold yourself and others to a high standard
What we’d like:
- You are comfortable approaching applications with an Engineering mindset
- You have experience designing and building micro-services
We'll always help and support you to ramp up on our stack, so don't worry if you are unfamiliar with the above technologies.
How we work
• We work sane, sustainable and flexible working hours.
• We offer “take what you need” PTO, and have a genuine, supportive culture around work life balance and boundaries.
• We are consistently building, refining and automating processes to aid our work; we encourage each team member to propose and adopt new technologies, frameworks, and processes that make us more effective as an organization.
• Some of us work near or in corporate offices (pandemic permitting) but many of us work remotely full time.
• You are empowered to choose the environment that maximizes your happiness, engagement and ability to reach our shared goals.
• We provide comprehensive benefits to reward and support our employees.
Who We Are
Sendoso is the leading Sending Platform that delivers modern direct mail, personalized gifts, eGifts, and other Physical Impressions™ at scale. This makes it possible to build stronger, deeper, and more trusted relationships that move everything up and to the right! We’re a Series C company with $154M in venture capital funding with more than 800+ customers and 20,000 active users. Our award-winning Sending Platform connects online and offline experiences via cloud software, automation, and real-world logistics.
Our mission is to help companies rise above the noise by eradicating spam and elevating relationships. Our goal is to enable businesses everywhere to make more human connections in a digital world.
We are unable to hire in the following states at this time: HI
Sendoso is an equal opportunity employer: we value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
By submitting your application, you agree that Sendoso may collect your personal data for recruiting, global organization planning, and related purposes.