- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Engineering Software
- Industry: Sales
- Post Date: 01/24/2023
- Website: sendoso.com
- Company Address: 447 Battery St, Floor 2, San Francisco, CA, 94111
- Salary Range: $50,000 - $150,000
About SendosoSendoso, the leading Sending Platform, helps companies stand out by giving them new ways to engage with customers throughout the buyer’s journey.
Teams within Supply Chain are responsible for designing and building our fulfilment and order systems for our global logistics operations. These teams are responsible for building and maintaining software that integrates Sendoso online and above-the-line operations. They are building distributed systems which integrate our ever-expanding number of global Fulfilment centres, as well as our Direct and Digital platforms. Essentially, teams within Supply chain are building software that allows our business to scale and empowers our fulfilment, logistics and buying teams.
What you’ll do:
- Be a lead contributor to multiple domains setting the standards for code quality and design within the organisation
- Lead by example in all forms of communication
- Influence how the team and organisation work
- Become the technical lead for multiple domains, components and initiatives
- Influence team technical and product roadmaps
- Work across the engineering org to establish reusable code patterns and best practices
- Mentor and coach engineers of all levels ensuring we maintain a high technical bar across the org
What you will need:
- You have over 10+ years of professional software engineering experience
- You are an outstanding engineer, with deep engineering and industry experience
- You have an expert understanding of software development fundamentals and lifecycle
- You improve every organisation you join
- You set the standard for written and oral communication within the entire organisation
- You help set the standard of Engineering at Sendoso
- You are an exceptional engineer, and approach solving problems without being biased towards any particular technology
- At the moment we have a stack consisting of Ruby, Federated GraphQL, Vue,js, Kubernetes, Docker, Micro-services, Micro-frontends and Kafka to name but a few and you are comfortable adapting and contributing to an existing stack as well as helping to influence our technical direction
- You have experience designing and building micro-services, ideally from a DDD perspective
How we work
• We work sane, sustainable and flexible working hours.
• We offer “take what you need” PTO, and have a genuine, supportive culture around work life balance and boundaries.
• We are consistently building, refining and automating processes to aid our work; we encourage each team member to propose and adopt new technologies, frameworks, and processes that make us more effective as an organization.
• Some of us work near or in corporate offices (pandemic permitting) but many of us work remotely full time.
• You are empowered to choose the environment that maximizes your happiness, engagement and ability to reach our shared goals.
• We provide comprehensive benefits to reward and support our employees.
Who We Are
Sendoso is the leading Sending Platform that delivers modern direct mail, personalized gifts, eGifts, and other Physical Impressions™ at scale. This makes it possible to build stronger, deeper, and more trusted relationships that move everything up and to the right! We’re a Series C company with $154M in venture capital funding with more than 800+ customers and 20,000 active users. Our award-winning Sending Platform connects online and offline experiences via cloud software, automation, and real-world logistics.
Our mission is to help companies rise above the noise by eradicating spam and elevating relationships. Our goal is to enable businesses everywhere to make more human connections in a digital world.
We are unable to hire in the following states at this time: HI
Sendoso is an equal opportunity employer: we value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
By submitting your application, you agree that Sendoso may collect your personal data for recruiting, global organization planning, and related purposes.