- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Marketing/PR/Product Mktg
- Industry: HR/Workforce
- Post Date: 11/23/2022
- Website: teamblind.com
- Company Address: 865 Market St, San Francisco, CA, 94103
About BlindBlind is a platform for change. Our mission towards transparency breaks down professional barriers, empowering informed decisions and inspiring productive change in the workplace.
About the team
Blind is a trusted community for transparency in the workplace. More than 7 million verified professionals anonymously share advice, provide honest perspectives, discuss company culture and discover relevant career information to break down professional barriers and inspire productive change.
We believe we can build the largest community for professionals to help each other with some of their toughest personal and professional challenges, such as compensation, interviewing tips, promotions and more.
- Manage a diverse team of individuals across full-service and self-service recruiting, customer success, marketing and operations
- Own the marketplace metrics across job seeker acquisition, employer growth, job seeker & employer matches, and revenue
- Drive B2C and B2B marketing campaigns and lead pricing & business model strategies
- Work closely with product development teams to develop innovative products and align our product & business strategy
- Develop scalable and efficient processes to deliver maximum results, high customer satisfaction, and alignment across teams
- 10+ years of experience in sales, marketing, and business development roles
- 5+ years of experience managing cross-functional teams and in leadership roles
- Deep expertise in growing and scaling two-sided marketplaces
- Strong understanding of the tech recruiting industry and evolving business models
- Fundamentally takes a data-driven approach to solve problems and make decisions
- Ability to define top-level strategies while sweating key execution details
- Ability to navigate ambiguity and work in a fast-paced working environment
Blind is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to bringing transparency to the workplace, and we actively work to hire and retain the best-qualified people regardless of race, religion, ethnicity, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or any other legally protected status by federal, state, or local laws. Individuals with disabilities or special needs can request accommodation by contacting us at email@example.com