- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Marketing/PR/Product Mktg
- Industry: HR/Workforce
- Post Date: 11/23/2022
- Website: teamblind.com
- Company Address: 865 Market St, San Francisco, CA, 94103
About BlindBlind is a platform for change. Our mission towards transparency breaks down professional barriers, empowering informed decisions and inspiring productive change in the workplace.
Blind is a trusted community for transparency in the workplace. More than 7 million verified professionals anonymously share advice, provide honest perspectives, discuss company culture and discover relevant career information to break down professional barriers and inspire productive change.
We believe we can build the largest community for professionals to help each other with some of their toughest personal and professional challenges, such as compensation, interviewing tips, promotions and more.
About the Team
Blind’s US Advertising business is growing year over year, and we’re honored that brands like Amazon, Roblox, and ServiceNow have come to us to join the discourse among our highly-educated, well-compensated and ambitious audiences.
Our goal as a team is to strengthen our advertising business by offering world-class, white-glove campaign activation to our brand and agency partners.
We are looking for a talented campaign manager to help us efficiently scale our ad operations and client services bandwidth. If you’re looking for a high-impact role with a solid mix of intellectually stimulating, hands-on operations responsibilities, plus some exciting partner-facing interaction – we’d love to hear from you.
Location: This role can be remote US/Canada, and we are also open to bilingual candidates in Korea.
- Build, launch, and optimize campaigns from our direct advertisers
- Optimize our programmatic advertising integrations
- Provide clients with pre-campaign inventory forecast/reach estimates, mid-flight check-ins, and wrap reporting
- Work with Sales, Finance, Data, and other team members to ensure timely and accurate invoicing and collections
- Provide from-the-field insights about new opportunities for advertising growth
- 3+ years of experience in advertising operations and/or client services at an agency, publisher, or platform
- Successful, hands-on experience with:
- Direct-sold campaigns (custom takeovers, % SoV, etc), first and third-party reporting tools (GAM, GCM, Moat, Atlas, DV, IAS, etc.)
- Programmatic premium (header bidding, PMP, PG, S2S)
- Analytical skills specific to a digital marketing/advertising setting
- Solid communication, critical thinking, and active listening skills in formal and informal settings
- Efficient time management and prioritization skills
- Exceptional problem solving and analytical skills
- Ability to diplomatically work with multiple stakeholders and balance competing interests internally and externally
- Proven history of revenue maximizing acumen
Blind is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to bringing transparency to the workplace, and we actively work to hire and retain the best-qualified people regardless of race, religion, ethnicity, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or any other legally protected status by federal, state, or local laws. Individuals with disabilities or special needs can request accommodation by contacting us at email@example.com