- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: IT
- Industry: Sales
- Post Date: 11/23/2022
- Website: www.avoma.com
- Company Address: 927 Industrial Ave, Palo Alto, California 94303, US
About AvomaAvoma was founded in late 2017 in Palo Alto, CA with the belief that all of us have a love and hate relationship with meetings. When run effectively, people collaborate on great ideas, achieve alignment and ultimately make faster progress on their desired goals. But when run poorly, valuable time is wasted, information discussed is lost and scattered across multiple tools, desired goals are not achieved, and in the end, people blame each other.
We are growing fast, and with growth comes scaling challenges. We are looking for a DevOps engineers to closely work with our CTO to enhance our infrastructure and support our growth.
Some of the areas that you will be working on:
- Ensure that we are able to scale existing API's and services seamlessly with new growth
- Harden our infrastructure
- Deploy and integrate with machine learning models developed by AI team
- Work on HA architecture to support services
- Work on deployment of new services
- Work on developing and maintaining our CI/CD infrastructure
- 4+ years of work experience as a DevOps Engineer or similar software engineering role
- Hands-on Experience managing production workloads in AWS
- Problem-solving attitude
- BSc in Computer Science, Engineering or relevant field
- Any AWS certifications are an added plus.
What you get from Avoma (Benefits)
- A transparent salary structure
- Salary Range: ₹2,500,000- ₹4,000,000 Depending on Experience.
- 15 days of PTO annually on top of company holidays
- Work from Home
- Flexible Work Schedule
- Employee Stock Options Program
Avoma is an intelligent meeting assistant for teams looking to automate some of the common tasks required for customer-focused meetings. We leverage NLP and machine learning to summarize meeting notes and extract key topics and action items discussed. All of this data automatically syncs back into their CRM. This helps to save end users time and focus on what matters most, their customer interactions.
We are a venture-funded early-stage startup, have 450+ paid customers, and are growing consistently month over month.