- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Engineering Software
- Industry: Gov/Legal Tech
- Post Date: 01/23/2023
- Website: logikcull.com
- Company Address: 111 Sutter Street, 14th Floor, San Francisco, CA 94104, US
- Salary Range: $50,000 - $150,000
About LogikcullWe live in a world where data is no longer information. It's noise. In fact, 97% of all data that gets swept up in the dragnet of disputes and investigations is completely irrelevant. Pure noise. And that noise is making discovery an expensive, complex, and insecure nightmare. That's why we built Logikcull: to cull the noise so you can quickly, affordably, and securely find the data signal.
Are you an engaging speaker with the ability to keep an audience engaged? Do you love sharing knowledge and improving the day-to-day work lives of others? Logikcull is looking for a Software Trainer to join our rapidly growing Customer Success organization. In this role, you will be responsible for ensuring the most important aspects of our customer onboarding process run smoothly. You will lead customer training on our software, ensuring to create an engaging atmosphere that leaves customers excited about our product.
Who you’ll work with:
You will be working with a strong, distributed Customer Success team and interface cross collaboratively with many of the other teams in the organization. You will work with our incredible customers and report to the VP of Customer Success.
What you'll do:
- Ensure a phenomenal first impression for our customers
- Lead the training environment for the majority of new customers.
- Create an engaging and conversational learning environment.
- Track and monitor customer progress and aim to improve the velocity of healthy onboardings.
- Support the education of new users from existing customer accounts.
What we’re looking for (you!):
- 1-2 years of experience leading training of a SaaS software
- An entrepreneurial spirit and a high comfort with “figuring things out”
- A strong communicator who can create an engaging virtual training environment
- A process-oriented individual with great organization skills
- Prior experience working in eDiscovery
- Ability to work from home in a distraction-free environment
- Ability to travel when needed, post-COVID-19 shelter-in-place (and ONLY if travel is safe, viable, and welcomed by prospects and customers)
Why us? 😍
Join for the amazingly talented and kind people. Stay for the massive customer and market impact. Read what our employees & customers have to say, and be sure to watch this quick explainer video. We're 100% remote/distributed, and staying that way! Our benefits are best in class. And our perks, including $1k/year for WFW (Work From Wherever), company off-sites (see photos), half-day Fridays, and killer SWAG make working @ Logikcull even better.
Logikcull is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, sex, age, sexual orientation, military, and veteran status, registered domestic partner status, genetic information, gender, gender identity, gender expression, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.