- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Sales
- Industry: Data Infrastructure
- Post Date: 11/20/2023
- Website: nexla.com
- Company Address: N Ellsworth Ave, San Mateo, CA, 94401
- Salary Range: $50,000 - $150,000
About NexlaNexla is the leader in unified data operations and a 2021 Gartner Cool Vendor.
Our platform makes it simple for anyone to create scalable data flows. Teams working with data get a no/low-code unified experience to integrate, transform, provision, and monitor data for any use case.
At Nexla, we’re building a world-class Customer Experience team, where each individual is motivated to delight customers while working in a fast paced, highly collaborative team.
As an SA, you will become a trusted advisor to Nexla’s existing customers and ensure that their needs continue to be met with the platform. Your goal is to ensure technical product adoption and customer success. By leveraging your excellent analytical and problem-solving skills, you will uncover customer challenges and needs proactively. This will include working with customers to assess current state processes and tools and map them with solutions using Nexla. Help the customer define requirements, estimate scope and efforts and develop overall solution architecture. You will partner with the Sales, Sales Engineering, Product, and Engineering teams to help bridge business and technology at Nexla.
This is a small and very important team. You’ll be expected to be resourceful, a selfless team player, and regularly go above and beyond for our Customers. The upside is that this is a highly visible role with unbound growth opportunities.
- Understand customer challenges, pain points, opportunities.
- Help increase Nexla’s adoption in the customer organization
- Own the technical product solution and architecture for aligned customers
- Build and deliver solution/architecture documents. Present to customers the proposed solutions
- Assist customers as they continue to adopt and use the Nexla platform
- Assist support team members on critical showstoppers, complex use cases/issues.
- Be the technical SME on aligned customer’s use case for existing flows as well as new requirements.
- Be a coach and mentor to the new team members that join the Nexla team
- Work closely with Product & Engineering by communicating feedback from customers and help drive further innovation.
- Work closely with Sales Engineers and other stakeholders for onboarding, education, workshops, escalation management, and other activities to ensure successful customer launch
What You Bring to the Nexla Team
- BS in Computer Science, related technical fields, and practical experience
- 5 to 7 years experience working as a Solutions Architect implementing products for Enterprise customers
- Experience delivering presentations and technical demonstrations to a technical and business audience
- Excellent customer facing skills : Ability to listen, ask questions, uncover customer challenges and need and influence/build confidence with solutions
- Exposure to various data and API integration architectures, data warehouses, and data lakes
- Ability to understand, comprehend and solve complex problems
- Strong interpersonal, presentation, written, and verbal communication skills, including the ability to adapt and modify your talk track to the context of each individual use case and business process.
- Ability to work and adapt quickly in a fast-paced, dynamic environment and high-growth startup environment.