- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Marketing/PR/Product Mktg
- Industry: Marketing
- Post Date: 11/24/2022
- Website: demandbase.com
- Company Address: 680 Folsom Street Suite 400, San Francisco, CA, 94107, US
About DemandbaseDemandbase is a marketing technology company focused on B2B advertising and website personalization. It offers a B2B go-to-market suite comprised of solutions for sales, marketing, post-sales, and operations. The company also provides account-based experience (ABX), advertising, data, and sales intelligence cloud products.
Demandbase is the Smarter GTM™ company for B2B brands. We help marketing and sales teams overcome the disruptive data and technology fragmentation that inhibits insight and forces them to spam their prospects. We do this by injecting Account Intelligence into every step of the buyer journey, wherever our clients interact with customers, and by helping them orchestrate every action across systems and channels - through advertising, account-based experience, and sales motions. The result? You spot opportunities earlier, engage with them more intelligently, and close deals faster.
As a company, we’re as committed to growing careers as we are to building world-class technology. We invest heavily in people, our culture, and the community around us. We have offices in the San Francisco Bay Area, New York, Seattle, and teams in the UK and India, and allow employees to work remotely. We have also been continuously recognized as one of the best places to work in the San Francisco Bay Area.
We're committed to attracting, developing, retaining, and promoting a diverse workforce. By ensuring that every Demandbase employee is able to bring a diversity of talents to work, we're increasingly capable of living out our mission to transform how B2B goes to market. We encourage people from historically underrepresented backgrounds and all walks of life to apply. Come grow with us at Demandbase!
About the Role:
We are currently looking for a ABM Specialist Contractor to assist our Revenue Marketing Team to support EMEA in-territory marketing programs. You should have experience in B2B marketing across demand generation programs and event management. You will report to the Senior Manager, Marketing, EMEA and this is a remote role. We’re considering applicants from anywhere in the UK.
Working alongside the Senior Manager, Marketing EMEA, you will be responsible for supporting the delivery of the EMEA marketing plan and campaigns that target key audiences across Europe to support our objectives of generating pipeline, growing revenue and delivering more engagement from our target accounts and existing clients.
What you’ll be doing:
- Establishing and managing 1 to 1, 1 to few, and 1 to many ABM campaigns
- Perform as an integrated-campaign strategist for end-to-end execution of data-driven campaigns, including defining the audiences to be targeted, developing campaign strategy, building digital ad campaigns, and optimizing campaigns for maximum ROI
- Utilize data-driven methodology, analysis, and measurement to improve the effectiveness and efficiency of all ABM promotional channels
- Experiment with different targeting, messaging, ad images, and copy to strike the balance between scale and cost-efficiency
- Guiding the efforts of the team to build top-of-funnel sales opportunities for the sales team from a target account list through highly-targeted and personalized messaging
- Organize virtual and in-person events - source venue, deal with contracts and overall event logistics
- Sales Enablement: create sales enablement materials to support marketing programs
- Plan and execute webinars and other online events
- Drive regional roadshows and events
- Ownership of direct mail campaigns - work with sales, marketing and customer success teams to build and execute gifting at all stages of the customer lifecycle
- Create effective propositions and messaging to engage, raise awareness, drive direct responses and web traffic, bookings and purchases undertake database segmentation and targeting – using digital platforms and CRM systems to build lists and target groups
- Develop and schedule email marketing campaigns to promote marketing programs, support lead generation and build brand awareness and ongoing brand engagement across each stage of the marketing funnel
- Work with the creative team to produce high-quality marketing collateral and customer touch point content such as online and print advertisements, publications, promotional materials etc
- Build and optimize web pages using WordPress to promote upcoming programs and events
What we’re looking for:
- Minimum of 3-5 years of experience in a marketing programs role
- Minimum of 1-year experience in an ABM role
- Experience supporting, communicating, and collaborating with a sales organization.
- Experience using sales and marketing technologies such as SFDC, Analytics tools, and Marketing Automation.
Other experience that will be helpful:
- Excellent project management skills with an ability to prioritize on their own, and delegate tasks when appropriate.
- Proven ability to work in a demanding, fast-paced environment and manage multiple programs at one time.
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Bachelor's Degree preferred