- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Product Mangement
- Industry: Marketing
- Post Date: 11/24/2022
- Website: demandbase.com
- Company Address: 680 Folsom Street Suite 400, San Francisco, CA, 94107, US
About DemandbaseDemandbase is a marketing technology company focused on B2B advertising and website personalization. It offers a B2B go-to-market suite comprised of solutions for sales, marketing, post-sales, and operations. The company also provides account-based experience (ABX), advertising, data, and sales intelligence cloud products.
Demandbase is the Smarter GTM™ company for B2B brands. We help marketing and sales teams overcome the disruptive data and technology fragmentation that inhibits insight and forces them to spam their prospects. We do this by injecting Account Intelligence into every step of the buyer journey, wherever our clients interact with customers, and by helping them orchestrate every action across systems and channels - through advertising, account-based experience, and sales motions. The result? You spot opportunities earlier, engage with them more intelligently, and close deals faster.
As a company, we’re as committed to growing careers as we are to building world-class technology. We invest heavily in people, our culture, and the community around us. We have offices in the San Francisco Bay Area, New York, Seattle, and teams in the UK and India, and allow employees to work remotely. We have also been continuously recognized as one of the best places to work in the San Francisco Bay Area.
We're committed to attracting, developing, retaining, and promoting a diverse workforce. By ensuring that every Demandbase employee is able to bring a diversity of talents to work, we're increasingly capable of living out our mission to transform how B2B goes to market. We encourage people from historically underrepresented backgrounds and all walks of life to apply. Come grow with us at Demandbase!
About this Awesome Role:
Demandbase is looking for a Senior Product Manager to lead the strategy and execution of core data products, creating new revenue streams and powering applications across our four clouds. This position reports to the VP, Data Platform and we’re accepting applications from any qualified US-based candidates.
What you’ll be doing:
- Create and maintain Demandbase’s data assets (IP and underlying technology)
- Understand strategic & competitive position in the market through direct customer interactions, partner relationships, and market research
- Define data strategy, bringing customer feedback and pain points forward in prioritization, data definition, and content roadmap development
- Identify, evaluate, and manage data sources aligned with our platform strategy
- Drive product priorities aligned to overall business objectives and develop a comprehensive roadmap for your data product(s)
- Provide technical, functional, and business expertise to engineering teams
- Define the data models and integration specifications for use by internal applications and external public APIs.
- Define and drive data KPIs ensuring that the product vision and objectives are understood and agreed-upon across data sourcing, data analysts, data science, and engineering teams.
- Work closely with customers to understand business pain, needs, requirements, impact, and value with the ability to translate all of those into a prioritized product roadmap
- Work closely with sales engineers, solution architects, professional services, and other product managers to identify and prioritize the right opportunities, define solutions, and help drive cross functional execution to deliver a “whole product experience” for customers
- Work closely with the Professional Services team to deliver key strategic projects to test and validate hypotheses regarding potential new data features
- Act as an evangelist for your data product(s), defining a compelling narrative and representing the company at industry events, in analyst briefings, and with key customers
- Understand and continuously gather intelligence about the current and future trends in B2B data and intelligence in order to deliver innovation
What we’re looking for:
- 3+ years product management in SaaS / B2B data, preferably in GTM technology
- Experience working with distributed team across time zones/locations
- Domain expertise in applications that leverage data and decision science to enhance customer engagement and application experience
- Deep understanding of CRM and/or MAP applications and data models
- Knowledge of the B2B data landscape, ideally with experience evaluating, integrating, and commercializing data assets
- Knowledge of web technologies and REST APIs
- Experience working on big data processing and/or data science applications
- Technical competency and demonstrated leadership implementing data-driven solutions (e.g. data warehouse, data processing, MDM, business intelligence)
- Knowledgeable about machine learning techniques including decision trees, time series, text analysis, NLP, etc.
- Great analytical skills and product prioritization decision-making
- Experience with agile, scrum, project management, and story-drafting
- Strong communication skills, both written and spoken
- Comfort/skill presenting to both internal and external audiences, from executive decision makers to technical personnel
- Ability to write concise and clear definitions (user stories) of prioritized features for technical team implementation
- Experience in business development and partnerships preferred
- A degree in computer science or similar technical discipline preferred.
- Relevant huge (not only big, but huge) data experience desired
Our benefits include options for up to 100% paid Medical, Dental, and Vision premiums for you and your entire family, $1,000 personal development stipend, flexible PTO policy, no internal meeting Fridays, Modern Health mental wellness platform, Headspace, Ginger, and 13 paid holidays. Plus 401(k), short-term/long-term disability, life insurance, and all those good things.
We are a fully remote company with the option to work in an office (San Francisco, San Mateo, Seattle, and NYC) for those who are fully vaccinated and want to get out of the house.