- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Engineering QA
- Industry: Sales
- Post Date: 11/23/2022
- Website: www.avoma.com
- Company Address: 927 Industrial Ave, Palo Alto, California 94303, US
About AvomaAvoma was founded in late 2017 in Palo Alto, CA with the belief that all of us have a love and hate relationship with meetings. When run effectively, people collaborate on great ideas, achieve alignment and ultimately make faster progress on their desired goals. But when run poorly, valuable time is wasted, information discussed is lost and scattered across multiple tools, desired goals are not achieved, and in the end, people blame each other.
Avoma is an intelligent meeting assistant for business people to automate some of the common tasks required for any business meeting. We leverage NLP and machine learning techniques to summarize meeting notes and extract key topics and action items discussed.
About the Role
- Work with the executive team to develop and implement plans to improve the reliability, security, and performance of Avoma
- Take ownership of QA initiatives across our teams. You will make sure that our products stay scalable, survivable, and consistent as we continue to grow as a company.
- Collaborate with the engineering teams to enhance the CI/CD pipeline and deployment and testing procedures.
- Collaborate with UI/UX and product managers to understand future requirements and develop test plans.
We use the Django framework to build our backend platform and React.js for our frontend application.
In your first 30 days, you will become familiar with our technology and company. You will closely work with the company’s CTO & Director Of Engineering to understand the existing QA processes and help to develop a roadmap to improve the process.
After 3 months, you'll be integrated into the team. You will begin to determine the parts of our product that most interest you and work with the team to focus your efforts on projects that align with those areas and the product roadmap.
As our team grows, you will have the opportunity to shape the direction of development for Avoma. We want our users to have a phenomenal experience using our product, and you are an important part of making Avoma a joy to use.
You should have:
- 6+ years of experience with automated testing frameworks like Selenium.
- End-to-end experience in designing and developing automated test plans.
- Hands-on experience with Cypress or Playwright
- Experience with CI/CD tools like Github Actions preferred, Jenkins too
- Experience writing scalable, high-performant, and clean code
- B.S./B.E. in Computer Science or relevant engineering field
- Excellent in both spoken and written communication skills
Bonus points for:
- Experience with pyautogui, sikuli
- Experience with Performance testing
- Experience with AWS
- M.S. in Computer Science or relevant engineering field.
- Stock Option Plan
- Fast-paced, collaborative work environment
- Paid Time Off (Vacation, Sick, and Public Holidays)
- Family Leave (Maternity, Paternity)
- Training & Development