- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Product Mangement
- Industry: Marketing
- Post Date: 11/24/2022
- Website: demandbase.com
- Company Address: 680 Folsom Street Suite 400, San Francisco, CA, 94107, US
About DemandbaseDemandbase is a marketing technology company focused on B2B advertising and website personalization. It offers a B2B go-to-market suite comprised of solutions for sales, marketing, post-sales, and operations. The company also provides account-based experience (ABX), advertising, data, and sales intelligence cloud products.
Demandbase is the Smarter GTM™ company for B2B brands. We help marketing and sales teams overcome the disruptive data and technology fragmentation that inhibits insight and forces them to spam their prospects. We do this by injecting Account Intelligence into every step of the buyer journey, wherever our clients interact with customers, and by helping them orchestrate every action across systems and channels - through advertising, account-based experience, and sales motions. The result? You spot opportunities earlier, engage with them more intelligently, and close deals faster.
As a company, we’re as committed to growing careers as we are to building world-class technology. We invest heavily in people, our culture, and the community around us. We have offices in the San Francisco Bay Area, New York, Seattle, and teams in the UK and India, and allow employees to work remotely. We have also been continuously recognized as one of the best places to work in the San Francisco Bay Area.
We're committed to attracting, developing, retaining, and promoting a diverse workforce. By ensuring that every Demandbase employee is able to bring a diversity of talents to work, we're increasingly capable of living out our mission to transform how B2B goes to market. We encourage people from historically underrepresented backgrounds and all walks of life to apply. Come grow with us at Demandbase!
About the Role:
The Senior Product Manager of Integrations will be building the information superhighway connecting Customer applications to the best-in-class B2B GTM products offered by Demandbase. This is a high visibility role with responsibilities to shape the future of the Demandbase Ecosystem.
The intersection of Customer and Demandbase data is critical for the rapidly growing area of marketing and AI technology. It allows customers and partners to combine their data with Demandbase’s third-party and behavioral data to create one holistic view. It’s the one place for sales and marketing to go to see who is engaging, what actions they are taking, and where they are in their buyer journey.
Demandbase is looking for a platform-driven senior product professional to lead this innovation, expand the Ecosystem to cast a wide net, and support a myriad of new use cases and products in the rapidly growing world of Marketing and Sales technology.
The ideal candidate will have experience working with platforms, APIs, and connecting with 3rd party applications. They will have experience managing high volumes of data to drive sophisticated use cases. The ideal candidate will consider the Customer first and the problems they are facing.
You will advance a broad platform vision, execute against a roadmap and guide engineering teams to deliver highly scalable solutions that will grow the Demandbase platform offering. You will become an expert on B2B and ABM platforms and how they deliver value for marketing and sales teams.
What you’ll be doing:
- Lead technology products and strategy for data management and the customer data platform encompassing first and third-party data.
- Drive customer discovery to develop an understanding of business processes, specific problems, integration scenarios, and user requirements.
- Define the product roadmap and manage backlog based on customer needs, competitive analysis, and market opportunities.
- Work with engineering, design, and data science teams to execute and deliver the roadmap.
- Establish the product vision, strategy, and goals for Integrations. Work with the customer, partnership, and other business teams to shape the product offering.
- Build alignment across cross-functional teams through clear communication, strategic influence, and reliable and consistent delivery.
What we’re looking for:
- 5+ years of product management experience, preferably with SaaS and/or B2B product offerings
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Computer Science, or related disciplines, or equivalent experience in technical roles.
- Experience delivering data-driven products for Marketing, Sales, Advertising, and/or Analytics use cases.
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to make complex ideas easy to understand
- Excellent problem-solving, organizational, and analytical skills
- Experience working with executives, with the ability to build relationships, collaborate, and influence others
- Results-oriented, energetic, and focused with a strong desire to learn and succeed
- Strong track record of shipping products customers love
- Fluency in Data Science and core Machine Learning concepts is a plus
Our benefits include options for up to 100% paid Medical, Dental, and Vision premiums for you and your entire family, $1,000 personal development stipend, flexible PTO policy, no internal meeting Fridays, Modern Health mental wellness platform, Headspace, Ginger, and 13 paid holidays and 2 additional weeks where all Demandbase employees take off (week of July 4th and Thanksgiving). Plus 401(k), short-term/long-term disability, life insurance, and all those good things.