- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Business Dev
- Industry: Marketing
- Post Date: 11/24/2022
- Website: demandbase.com
- Company Address: 680 Folsom Street Suite 400, San Francisco, CA, 94107, US
About DemandbaseDemandbase is a marketing technology company focused on B2B advertising and website personalization. It offers a B2B go-to-market suite comprised of solutions for sales, marketing, post-sales, and operations. The company also provides account-based experience (ABX), advertising, data, and sales intelligence cloud products.
Demandbase is the Smarter GTM™ company for B2B brands. We help marketing and sales teams overcome the disruptive data and technology fragmentation that inhibits insight and forces them to spam their prospects. We do this by injecting Account Intelligence into every step of the buyer journey, wherever our clients interact with customers, and by helping them orchestrate every action across systems and channels - through advertising, account-based experience, and sales motions. The result? You spot opportunities earlier, engage with them more intelligently, and close deals faster.
As a company, we’re as committed to growing careers as we are to building world-class technology. We invest heavily in people, our culture, and the community around us. We have offices in the San Francisco Bay Area, New York, Seattle, and teams in the UK and India, and allow employees to work remotely. We have also been continuously recognized as one of the best places to work in the San Francisco Bay Area.
We're committed to attracting, developing, retaining, and promoting a diverse workforce. By ensuring that every Demandbase employee is able to bring a diversity of talents to work, we're increasingly capable of living out our mission to transform how B2B goes to market. We encourage people from historically underrepresented backgrounds and all walks of life to apply. Come grow with us at Demandbase!
About the role:
Demandbase is seeking a driven builder and a closer with a high degree of creativity to develop strategic relationships and drive revenue within our largest customers.
You should be motivated by developing relationships and understand how to navigate within complex corporate ecosystems to grow revenue. We’re looking for an engaging and tenacious risk-taker who solves problems while focusing on developing deep, strategic partnerships with our key industry customers and partners. You should be comfortable navigating ambiguity and enjoy developing new paths to achieve success. We’d love to chat with people who have successfully built strategic partnerships, led successful co-sell relationships with some of the largest employers in the United States.
This position reports to the CEO, and is open to all qualified U.S. applicants.
What you’ll be doing:
- Lead the overall strategy function for Demandbase ecosystem development such that we establish a strategic plan to integrate with our most strategic partners in the B2B marketing ecosystem
- Partner with cross-functional teams (marketing, sales, product, customer success) to drive support on strategic and operational initiatives
- Build and grow our relationships within our strategic customer companies using a systematic approach to establish deep relationships
- Keep abreast of strategic priorities and find new integration opportunities for Demandbase
- Create a rhythm of reporting and communicating to keep team members well informed and engaged about important decisions.
What we’re looking for:
- 10+ years of demonstrated success developing business strategy and building strategic ecosystem with global enterprises
- Proven success facilitating six-to-seven figure deals in large organizations with complex sales cycles
- Proven ability to hire, mentor and retain a team
- Success prioritizing many projects in a dynamic and energetic environment
- Martech and general domain experience
- Strategic alliances experience
- B2B SaaS experience required
- Familiarity with ABM and modern sales and marketing practices
- Up to 20% as conditions allow
Our benefits include options for up to 100% paid Medical, Dental, and Vision premiums for you and your entire family, $1,000 personal development stipend, flexible PTO policy, no internal meeting Fridays, Modern Health mental wellness platform, Headspace, Ginger, and 13 paid holidays and 2 additional weeks where all Demandbase employees take off (week of July 4th and Thanksgiving). Plus 401(k), short-term/long-term disability, life insurance, and all those good things.