- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: HR
- Industry: Vertical SaaS
- Post Date: 08/03/2022
- Website: tekion.com
- Company Address: 5934 Gibraltar Dr , Pleasanton, California 94588, US
About TekionRe-imagining Automotive Retail with Automotive Retail Cloud. One platform that seamlessly connects your entire business.
At Tekion, we're building the only cloud-native platform that is transforming the automotive retail industry, leapfrogging it into the future and providing unparalleled customer experience. We're creating seamlessly integrated, elegant, and intuitive solutions built with cutting edge technology and powered by Big Data, Machine Learning (ML)/ AI and Internet of Things (Connected vehicle to connected devices). We’re harnessing passion, entrepreneurial spirit, deep industry expertise and the latest technologies to create something very special. We're inventing new technology along the way to overcome barriers and solve big problems, all while having a blast doing it!
Looking for an exciting career and being part of the Talent Acquisition Transformation? We are seeking a motivated Talent Leader to lead and manage the Talent Acquisition team in India.
- In this role you will be responsible for curating and delivering on the Talent Acquisition strategy for Tekion India focusing on best-in-class quality of hire and customer The Candidate will need to set priorities for the team to get results across boundaries, ensure an inclusive work environment, focus on employee development and manage performance.
- Leads a staff of strong leaders - both direct and matrix for the site and engages closely as a skip level leader with the entire team
- Partners closely with the other human resources functions for a holistic Talent view and strategy
- Is a strategic partner for the Business group leaders and coaches/advices and helps in looking at innovative hiring.
- Strong influencing & negotiation skills
- Demonstrates growth mindset and high learning agility
- Tracks to the Talent Acquisition function OKR's (Objectives and Key Results) and ensures that we continue to strive for stretch goal
- Identifies and maintains solutions and contracts with outside recruiting sources and providers. Example: RPO
- Ensures meeting corporate brand image throughout recruiting
- Develops and implements recruiting plans to staff open requisitions within competitive cost per
- Ensures company staffing requirements are met in accordance with governmental
- Collaborate with Human Resources partners and business customers to ensure excellent candidate
- Selects, develops and evaluates personnel to ensure the efficient operation of the
- Establishes operational objectives and work plans Involved in developing, modifying and executing company policies that may affect immediate company wide
- Analytical and Data driven approach: Manage the talent business with Resolve issues with analysis of situations and data to deliver in-depth insights and actions.
- Establishes and assures adherence to budgets, schedules, work plans and performance
Executive presence and communication: Have strong executive presence where one inspires confidence with the team, peers, senior leaders and customers that are being engaged. Excellent in written and verbal communication skills
Customer obsession: Open to receive feedback and from time to time and gauge feedback on the quality of services rendered to customers in order to drive better engagement and positive experience.
Business acumen: Able to deal with ambiguity and pace of change. Can quickly read into corporate and business context and understand key factors for business success and HRs play in the business strategy. Able to articulate point of views to business leaders and managers and establish personal credibility as a key member of business staff.
Systematic understanding of organization culture dynamics. Comfortable and effective in working across organizational lines and able to build networks, develop alliances and channel individual and team energies to emerging opportunities and challenges through structured and practical organization interventions.
Strong execution capability: Able to plan and deliver to commitments. Able to identify priorities, device project plans, pull critical resources and manage stakeholders to deploy solutions hitting and/or adjusting to the goal and generate immediate and lasting HR and business impact.
People and team management: Has a deep interest and passion to grow and develop team excellence. Practice situational leadership amongst peer staff and business members. Able to develop common goals, objectives across individuals and teams, negotiate for resource and support and hold the team accountable for results and provide tools, coaching, recognition and rewards to motivate and energize the team. Is sought after by peer members and functions both as a source of personal expertise and collaborative force.
The ideal candidate will need to have:
- The equivalent of a Masters Degree and at least 15-18 years of HR professional experience, especially hands on experience in Talent Acquisition for at least 8 years including people management Excellent communication skills in English.
- Proven record to work with agility and delivery hiring results with flexibility under stress and ambiguous business conditions, demonstrated leadership capability in your current Good Knowledge of India tech talent market competition including supply demand landscape and trends
Tekion is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.