- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Accounting/Finance
- Industry: Vertical SaaS
- Post Date: 06/22/2022
- Website: www.solarisbank.com/en
- Company Address: Cuvrystraße 53, Berlin, 10997, DE
About SolarisbankSolarisbank is the first Banking-as-a-Service platform with a full banking license that enables companies to offer their own financial products. Through APIs, partners gain access to Solarisbank’s modular services including payments and e-money, lending, digital banking as well as services provided by integrated third party providers.
Solarisbank is a tech company with a full German banking license. Our Banking-as-a-Service platform enables businesses to offer their own financial products. With our straightforward APIs, our partners can access and integrate a wide range of solutions such as digital banking, payments, cards, identification and lending services. As a market leader we are driven by bringing transformational change to the financial services industry.
We love what we do and we love our team. We are 700+ people from over 70 nationalities - a unique blend of techies, fintech enthusiasts, bankers and entrepreneurs from various industries. Our routines are built around genuinely valuing and exchanging different perspectives as well as actively sharing knowledge as we drive our business as a team. We believe and invest in personal growth. Our publicly shared learning framework lays out your career opportunities. In addition, we offer a range of benefits to support your curiosity, health and well-being.
To strengthen our team, we are looking for an Internal IT Auditor with an extensive experience in the audit of IT banking processes. You are able to check the implementation of legal and regulatory requirements f. e. BAIT and ISO Standards (f. e. 27001). This is an exciting opportunity to join a newly created division, participate in crafting the overall Audit value within Solarisbank.
- Evaluation of dashboards for monitoring the processing of findings
- Preparation of analyses and evaluations for the management board
- Restructuring audit processes
- Setting up new reporting structures and preparing Audit reporting for the Board
- General support to the Head of Internal Audit and the audit team
What you should bring along:
- minimum 1 year of experience in evaluating and building own dashboards for tracking findings (preferably Jira)
- Experience in the implementation of an auditing software
- Experience in the fundamental work of an internal audit function
- Resilience and quick comprehension, Assertiveness and high motivation
- Ability to work in a team and a high degree of decision-making ability
- Careful, independent and pragmatic way of working
- Confident appearance, excellent social skills, hands-on mentality, high level of self-motivation
- Outstanding communication skills in German and English, both written and verbal
At Solarisbank, we are committed to nurturing an inclusive environment, where all Solarians feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a diverse workforce that reflects the diversity of our communities. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of colour, ethnicity, religion, sex, origin, disability, marital status, citizenship, or gender identity. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
What We Offer
- We aren't a traditional bank but rather a tech company with a banking license. We combine the best from the digital world with our unique tech-enabled platform banking approach.
- You’ll join a team of experts from tech, entrepreneurship and banking. It's an exclusive combination you'll find in few places other than Solarisbank.
- We're growing rapidly – and you will grow with us. We have a true hands-on mentality which creates lots of opportunities for individual growth.
- This position will be based anywhere in Germany
While job ads usually paint an ideal picture of a candidate, studies show that most applicants meet an average of 60% of the criteria. Unfortunately, many promising candidates tend to apply only if they meet all the criteria. So if you think you have what it takes, but don't necessarily meet every single item in the job description, please contact us anyway. We'd love to talk with you and find out if you might be a good fit for us.
At Solarisbank AG, we are committed to nurturing an inclusive environment, where all Solarians feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a diverse workforce that reflects the diversity of our communities. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of color, ethnicity, religion, sex, origin, disability, marital status, citizenship, or gender identity. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.