- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Operations
- Industry: Vertical SaaS
- Post Date: 06/22/2022
- Website: www.solarisbank.com/en
- Company Address: Cuvrystraße 53, Berlin, 10997, DE
About SolarisbankSolarisbank is the first Banking-as-a-Service platform with a full banking license that enables companies to offer their own financial products. Through APIs, partners gain access to Solarisbank’s modular services including payments and e-money, lending, digital banking as well as services provided by integrated third party providers.
Solarisbank AG is a tech company with a full German banking license. Our Banking-as-a-Service platform enables businesses to offer their own financial products. With our straightforward APIs, our partners can access and integrate a wide range of solutions such as digital banking, payments, cards, identification and lending services. As a market leader we are driven by bringing transformational change to the financial services industry.
We love what we do and we love our team. We are 700+ people from over 60 nationalities - a unique blend of techies, fintech enthusiasts, bankers and entrepreneurs from various industries. Our routines are built around genuinely valuing and exchanging different perspectives as well as actively sharing knowledge as we drive our business as a team. We believe and invest in personal growth.
About Your Future Team
Operations Analytics & Reporting is a newly founded team at Solarisbank that builds and maintains the KPI & reporting framework for the Operations area. The team engages with all Operations departments to ensure we measure the right KPIs in an efficient & scalable manner and deliver meaningful insights that allow us to continuously improve.
- You are responsible for setting-up and maintaining a scalable KPI & Reporting framework within the Operations area
- You engage with Operations teams to identify and continuously collect the right KPIs in an efficient & scalable manner and act as a quality gatekeeper for everything related to data
- You write SQL queries with business logic to retrieve data from our data warehouse, monitor KPIs and taking necessary actions in alignment with stakeholders
- You are in close contact with our Data Platform team to align on requirements for the central data warehouse
- You prepare meaningful reports (PPT) and dashboards (Tableau) for Operations teams as well as Senior Management
- Mid-term you build a small team of analysts that support you in achieving your objectives
- You have at least 5+ years of relevant work experience in a consulting / startup environment with a focus on analytics, business intelligence and reporting
- You have an analytical & creative mindset and know how to define and continuously improve operational KPIs in in a multi-stakeholder environment
- You have experience in building meaningful reports both in PowerPoint and Tableau for different stakeholder groups and know how to “tell a story” around data
- You have solid experience with SQL for analytics
- You have already gained experience in building, leading and developing teams
- You feel comfortable with a fast-paced environment and changing requirements
What We Offer
- Our office is in Berlin, but you can work from anywhere in Germany
- Personal budget for conferences, books and everything you need to support your growth
- Transparent framework to support your career goals
- Competitive salary
While job ads usually paint an ideal picture of a candidate, studies show that most applicants meet an average of 60% of the criteria. Unfortunately, many promising candidates tend to apply only if they meet all the criteria. So if you think you have what it takes, but don't necessarily meet every single item in the job description, please contact us anyway. We'd love to talk with you and find out if you might be a good fit for us.
At Solarisbank AG, we are committed to nurturing an inclusive environment, where all Solarians feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a diverse workforce that reflects the diversity of our communities. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of color, ethnicity, religion, sex, origin, disability, marital status, citizenship, or gender identity. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.