- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Product Mangement
- Industry: Vertical SaaS
- Post Date: 06/22/2022
- Website: www.solarisbank.com/en
- Company Address: Cuvrystraße 53, Berlin, 10997, DE
About SolarisbankSolarisbank is the first Banking-as-a-Service platform with a full banking license that enables companies to offer their own financial products. Through APIs, partners gain access to Solarisbank’s modular services including payments and e-money, lending, digital banking as well as services provided by integrated third party providers.
Solarisbank AG is a tech company with a full German banking license. Our Banking-as-a-Service platform enables businesses to offer their own financial products. With our straightforward APIs, our partners can access and integrate a wide range of solutions such as digital banking, payments, cards, identification and lending services. As a market leader we are driven by bringing transformational change to the financial services industry.
We love what we do and we love our team. We are 700+ people from over 60 nationalities - a unique blend of techies, fintech enthusiasts, bankers and entrepreneurs from various industries. Our routines are built around genuinely valuing and exchanging different perspectives as well as actively sharing knowledge as we drive our business as a team. We believe and invest in personal growth.
- You support on driving the vision, strategy and priorities of Solarisbank Know Your Customer (KYC) products and define its value proposition together with the other product people involved in the Identity & AFC product group
- You are the counterpart to our Geo Expansion team and drive the alignment of market analysis research initiatives to support our vision of becoming the leading Banking as a Service provider in Europe and beyond
- You have a strong data-driven mindset and provide recommendations for data driven product development while ensure full alignment with key stakeholders
- You ensure that the product feature requests are understood by the product development team so they can estimate and deliver effectively
- You support the market-facing teams in order to keep everyone aligned on the vision and priorities
What You Should Bring Along
Depending on your level of experience, your responsibilities and scope of role will range. We don’t care much about fancy titles, but rather about real personal and professional development, as laid out in our learning framework. Let’s figure together out how you can contribute to our team.
- You have your first hand experience in the financial services industry, existing knowledge in the area of KYC or financial crime prevention is a big plus
- You have a strong interest in building highly technical products for different markets in close collaboration between technology and commercial teams
- You can manage a diverse group of stakeholders and their requirements and interests
- You bring the analytical mindset to crack organisational and processual challenges while you think and decide data driven and KPI-based
- You have excellent communication skills (written and verbal) in English
What We Offer
- We are a Remote-First company: our office is in Berlin, but you can work from anywhere in Germany
- Home office budget
- Health and development budget
- Transparent framework to support your career goals
- Competitive salary
While job ads usually paint an ideal picture of a candidate, studies show that most applicants meet an average of 60% of the criteria. Unfortunately, many promising candidates tend to apply only if they meet all the criteria. So if you think you have what it takes, but don't necessarily meet every single item in the job description, please contact us anyway. We'd love to talk with you and find out if you might be a good fit for us.
At Solarisbank AG, we are committed to nurturing an inclusive environment, where all Solarians feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a diverse workforce that reflects the diversity of our communities. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of color, ethnicity, religion, sex, origin, disability, marital status, citizenship, or gender identity. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.