- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Product Mangement
- Industry: Vertical SaaS
- Post Date: 06/22/2022
- Website: www.solarisbank.com/en
- Company Address: Cuvrystraße 53, Berlin, 10997, DE
About SolarisbankSolarisbank is the first Banking-as-a-Service platform with a full banking license that enables companies to offer their own financial products. Through APIs, partners gain access to Solarisbank’s modular services including payments and e-money, lending, digital banking as well as services provided by integrated third party providers.
Solarisbank AG is a tech company with a full German banking license. Our Banking-as-a-Service platform enables businesses to offer their own financial products. With our straightforward APIs, our partners can access and integrate a wide range of solutions such as digital banking, payments, cards, identification and lending services. As a market leader we are driven by bringing transformational change to the financial services industry.
We love what we do and we love our team. We are 400+ people from over 60 nationalities - a unique blend of techies, fintech enthusiasts, bankers and entrepreneurs from various industries. Our routines are built around genuinely valuing and exchanging different perspectives as well as actively sharing knowledge as we drive our business as a team. We believe and invest in personal growth.
- You own and drive the vision, strategy and priorities of the Solarisbank Anti-Financial Crime (AFC) products and define its value proposition, together with the other product people involved in the Identity & AFC product group
- You are in charge of keeping the backlog prioritized, transparent to all stakeholders and well understood by the development team so they can deliver effectively
- You have a strong data-driven mindset and know how to facilitate data in order to take product decisions
- You bring together the interests of business partners, third-party providers, end-customers and Solarisbank and negotiate priorities, scope and schedule of features
- You are part of the Solarisbank product team for exchange and cooperation
What You Should Bring Along
Depending on your level of experience, your responsibilities and scope of role will range. We don’t care much about fancy titles, but rather about real personal and professional development, as laid out in our learning framework. Let’s figure together out how you can contribute to our team.
- You have at least 3 years of experience as a Product Manager or a similar profession and have knowledge of agile methodologies
- Existing knowledge in the area of financial crime prevention is a big plus
- You are experienced in leading new products and features development of highly technical products
- You enjoy managing a large group of stakeholders and their product requirements, while you think and decide data driven and KPI-based
- You have excellent communication skills (written and verbal) in English
What We Offer
- We are a Remote-First company: our office is in Berlin, but you can work from anywhere in Germany
- Home office budget
- Health and development budget
- Transparent framework to support your career goals
- Competitive salary
While job ads usually paint an ideal picture of a candidate, studies show that most applicants meet an average of 60% of the criteria. Unfortunately, many promising candidates tend to apply only if they meet all the criteria. So if you think you have what it takes, but don't necessarily meet every single item in the job description, please contact us anyway. We'd love to talk with you and find out if you might be a good fit for us.
At Solarisbank AG, we are committed to nurturing an inclusive environment, where all Solarians feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a diverse workforce that reflects the diversity of our communities. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of color, ethnicity, religion, sex, origin, disability, marital status, citizenship, or gender identity. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.