- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Business Intelligence
- Industry: Vertical SaaS
- Post Date: 06/22/2022
- Website: www.solarisbank.com/en
- Company Address: Cuvrystraße 53, Berlin, 10997, DE
About SolarisbankSolarisbank is the first Banking-as-a-Service platform with a full banking license that enables companies to offer their own financial products. Through APIs, partners gain access to Solarisbank’s modular services including payments and e-money, lending, digital banking as well as services provided by integrated third party providers.
Solarisbank AG is a tech company with a full German banking license. Our Banking-as-a-Service platform enables businesses to offer their own financial products. With our straightforward APIs, our partners can access and integrate a wide range of solutions such as digital banking, payments, cards, identification and lending services. As a market leader we are driven by bringing transformational change to the financial services industry.
We love what we do and we love our team. We are 700+ people from over 60 nationalities - a unique blend of techies, fintech enthusiasts, bankers and entrepreneurs from various industries. Our routines are built around genuinely valuing and exchanging different perspectives as well as actively sharing knowledge as we drive our business as a team. We believe and invest in personal growth.
About Your Future Team
To strengthen our team, we are looking for a Risk and Control Manager / Analyst with a focus on monitoring the risks of our partners in the areas of digital banking, lending and digital assets by performing permanent control. The Partnerships organization within Solarisbank drives the vision of growing and empowering our Partners to enable them to provide the best products and services towards their end customers. Within Partnerships, Partner Controlling is accountable for overseeing that our partners are acting in a compliant way and fulfil all regulatory requirements. This involves working closely with internal stakeholders and Partners. You will encounter a fully motivated team with a variety of different backgrounds. On top of that we offer an open atmosphere, where everyone is encouraged to come up with their own ideas and solutions.
- You are the central contact person in the first line of defence for external partners as well as for internal stakeholders regarding outsourced activities like Customer Support, Retail Customer Onboarding, Banking Operations, and / or Tech (especially API-based services).
- You ensure that all measures for the implementation of regulatory and risk requirements (Arrêté du 3 novembre 2014 relatif au contrôle interne , EBA Guidelines) are complied with by our partners.
- You monitor the partners and their service provision and bring a basic understanding of the design of outsourcing (prestation essentielle externalisée) and cooperation contracts with you.
- You develop and participate in the design of an appropriate outsourcing management and corresponding control and monitoring processes.
- You will regularly prepare documentation and reports on all relevant information on partners and on their risks, deviations and defined controls as well as on risk-reducing measures.
- Supporting the Partnerships team in fulfilling outsourcing agent responsibilities.
What You Should Bring Along
Depending on your level of experience, your responsibilities and scope of role will range. We don’t care much about fancy titles, but rather about real personal and professional development, as laid out in our learning framework. Let’s figure together out how you can contribute to our team.
- You have completed university studies (preferably in Business, Economics, Finance, Law, Compliance or similar fields, people with an “apprentissage” in Banking or Insurance Industry background are welcome), or have equivalent professional working experience in banking, fintech, financial services regulation or risk management
- You have at least 2 years of relevant professional experience in one of the following areas: Controle permanent, Audit interne, Direction des risques, Conformité, Gestion des prestations essentielles externalisées.
- You have already gained professional experience in the field of permanent control or auditing within an audit companies (e.g., Deloitte, KPMG, etc.).
- You have a very good understanding of regulatory requirements and financial industry standards (ACPR, Banque de France, Prestataire de Service de Paiement, EBA guidelines, etc.), as knowledge of systemic audit methods and systems. You possess high degree of initiative, goal and solution orientation and are a team player with a distinctive, independent and reliable way of working.
- You are fluent in French and English
What We Offer
- Our office is in Paris, but you can work from anywhere in France.
- Personal budget for conferences, books and everything you need to support your growth.
- Transparent framework to support your career goals.
- Competitive salary.
While job ads usually paint an ideal picture of a candidate, studies show that most applicants meet an average of 60% of the criteria. Unfortunately, many promising candidates tend to apply only if they meet all the criteria. So if you think you have what it takes, but don't necessarily meet every single item in the job description, please contact us anyway. We'd love to talk with you and find out if you might be a good fit for us.
At Solarisbank AG, we are committed to nurturing an inclusive environment, where all Solarians feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a diverse workforce that reflects the diversity of our communities. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of color, ethnicity, religion, sex, origin, disability, marital status, citizenship, or gender identity. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.