- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Product Mangement
- Industry: Vertical SaaS
- Post Date: 06/22/2022
- Website: www.solarisbank.com/en
- Company Address: Cuvrystraße 53, Berlin, 10997, DE
About SolarisbankSolarisbank is the first Banking-as-a-Service platform with a full banking license that enables companies to offer their own financial products. Through APIs, partners gain access to Solarisbank’s modular services including payments and e-money, lending, digital banking as well as services provided by integrated third party providers.
Solarisbank AG is a tech company with a full German banking license. Our Banking-as-a-Service platform enables businesses to offer their own financial products. With our straightforward APIs, our partners can access and integrate a wide range of solutions such as digital banking, payments, cards, identification and lending services. As a market leader we are driven by bringing transformational change to the financial services industry.
We love what we do and we love our team. We are 400+ people from over 60 nationalities - a unique blend of techies, fintech enthusiasts, bankers and entrepreneurs from various industries. Our routines are built around genuinely valuing and exchanging different perspectives as well as actively sharing knowledge as we drive our business as a team. We believe and invest in personal growth.
About Your Future Team
Team is responsible for a major part of a classical core-banking domain within a bank: payment accounts subledger and payment processing. This means we are a team of experts in how payment processing flows internally (within the bank) and externally (inter-bank payments and integration with clearing houses), as well as the lifecycle of the payment accounts maintained within the bank. We closely collaborate with domain experts (banking operations, compliance, risk, finance, external providers) and other teams working in core-banking domain on daily basis, to make sure that our systems meet the high operational standards solarisBank sets. We are proud to be a tech voice in the heart of the modern bank!
- You own and drive the vision, strategy and priorities of your part of the solarisBank Core-Banking domain and define its value proposition in tight collaboration with the engineering and domain experts
- You bring together the interests of a multitude of stakeholders like engineering, operational risk, compliance and banking operations. You negotiate priorities, scope and schedule of all features implemented by your team
- You are in charge of keeping the backlog prioritized, transparent to all stakeholders and well understood by the development team so they can deliver effectively
- You coordinate technical and business requirements with third-party providers like payment gateways
- You are part of the solarisBank product team and improve the company’s product process through regular exchange and cooperation
What You Should Bring Along
Depending on your level of experience, your responsibilities and scope of role will range. We don’t care much about fancy titles, but rather about real personal and professional development, as laid out in our learning framework. Let’s figure together out how you can contribute to our team.
- You have at least 4 years of experience as a Product Owner or a similar profession in a tech-driven environment
- Experience of managing products or services in the payment domains (i.e. practical experience with building SEPA/Target2/SWIFT/BACS/Faster Payments or similar payment scheme products from bank perspective)
- You have a strong interest in how the inside of the bank functions and organising a smooth collaboration between technology and wide variety of business stakeholders
- You are keen to learn. A lot. Your team works on one of the central pieces of a bank, crucial for the success of a company and important and exciting for a vast majority of stakeholders within the company,
- You see yourself as a team player and have knowledge of agile methodologies such as SCRUM and Kanban as well as a keen interest in having an enjoyable working environment in a team
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills. Being fluent in English is a must, ability to read German is a big plus
What We Offer
- We are a Remote-First company: our office is in Berlin, but you can work from anywhere in Germany
- Home office budget
- Health and development budget
- Transparent framework to support your career goals
- Competitive salary
While job ads usually paint an ideal picture of a candidate, studies show that most applicants meet an average of 60% of the criteria. Unfortunately, many promising candidates tend to apply only if they meet all the criteria. So if you think you have what it takes, but don't necessarily meet every single item in the job description, please contact us anyway. We'd love to talk with you and find out if you might be a good fit for us.
At Solarisbank AG, we are committed to nurturing an inclusive environment, where all Solarians feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a diverse workforce that reflects the diversity of our communities. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of color, ethnicity, religion, sex, origin, disability, marital status, citizenship, or gender identity. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.