- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Product Mangement
- Industry: Vertical SaaS
- Post Date: 06/22/2022
- Website: www.solarisbank.com/en
- Company Address: Cuvrystraße 53, Berlin, 10997, DE
About SolarisbankSolarisbank is the first Banking-as-a-Service platform with a full banking license that enables companies to offer their own financial products. Through APIs, partners gain access to Solarisbank’s modular services including payments and e-money, lending, digital banking as well as services provided by integrated third party providers.
Solarisbank AG is a tech company with a full German banking license. Our Banking-as-a-Service platform enables businesses to offer their own financial products. With our straightforward APIs, our partners can access and integrate a wide range of solutions such as digital banking, payments, cards, identification and lending services. As a market leader we are driven by bringing transformational change to the financial services industry.
We love what we do and we love our team. We are 700+ people from over 60 nationalities - a unique blend of techies, fintech enthusiasts, bankers and entrepreneurs from various industries. Our routines are built around genuinely valuing and exchanging different perspectives as well as actively sharing knowledge as we drive our business as a team. We believe and invest in personal growth.
As a Senior Project Manager in Partner Onboarding, you will be responsible for bringing Partners live and proactively ensure that they continuously derive value from our products. As the first point of contact for our Partners you’ll work towards ensuring that they view Solarisbank as a trusted business partner with whom they can dream big.
- You are responsible for managing projects such as bringing our partners live and help them grow to become a revenue driver for Solarisbank or other projects which have high strategic relevance for the company
- You drive and support our internal departments and partners on a broad range of topics such as business case validations, contract negotiations, compliance and risk assessments, outsourcing management, set-up of operational processes and API integrations
- You autonomously identify optimization potentials inside the team and organization, for example in the partner onboarding processes, and proactively seize them
What you should bring along:
Depending on your level of experience, your responsibilities and scope of role will range. We don’t care much about fancy titles, but rather about real personal and professional development, as laid out in our learning framework. Let’s figure together out how you can contribute to our team.
- You have 5+ years of Project Management experience, ideally in the (Fin-)Tech industry
- You have experience in working with Management/ C-Level stakeholders inside and outside of your own organization
- You show a strong track record in leading complex projects such as a new strategic partnerships or product launches
- You are able to flourish with minimal guidance and handle uncertainty and ambiguity
- Fluency in English, as well as fluency in either German, French, Italian, or Spanish is a must
While job ads usually paint an ideal picture of a candidate, studies show that most applicants meet an average of 60% of the criteria. Unfortunately, many promising candidates tend to apply only if they meet all the criteria. So if you think you have what it takes, but don't necessarily meet every single item in the job description, please contact us anyway. We'd love to talk with you and find out if you might be a good fit for us.
At Solarisbank AG, we are committed to nurturing an inclusive environment, where all Solarians feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a diverse workforce that reflects the diversity of our communities. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of color, ethnicity, religion, sex, origin, disability, marital status, citizenship, or gender identity. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.