- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Accounting/Finance
- Industry: Vertical SaaS
- Post Date: 06/22/2022
- Website: www.solarisbank.com/en
- Company Address: Cuvrystraße 53, Berlin, 10997, DE
About SolarisbankSolarisbank is the first Banking-as-a-Service platform with a full banking license that enables companies to offer their own financial products. Through APIs, partners gain access to Solarisbank’s modular services including payments and e-money, lending, digital banking as well as services provided by integrated third party providers.
Solarisbank AG is a tech company with a full German banking license. Our Banking-as-a-Service platform enables businesses to offer their own financial products. With our straightforward APIs, our partners can access and integrate a wide range of solutions such as digital banking, payments, cards, identification and lending services. As a market leader we are driven by bringing transformational change to the financial services industry.
We love what we do and we love our team. We are 400+ people from over 60 nationalities - a unique blend of techies, fintech enthusiasts, bankers and entrepreneurs from various industries. Our routines are built around genuinely valuing and exchanging different perspectives as well as actively sharing knowledge as we drive our business as a team. We believe and invest in personal growth.
About Your Future Team
Risk Management works across functions and units to ensure that the business and its stakeholders are on safe ground. Members of the Non-Financial Risk Management team are among the first in the company to get involved in any new initiatives. As Outsourcing Risk Analyst, you responsible of identifying and assessing Solarisbank risks related to the outsourcing activities with its partners and providers.
- Lead and coordinate the delivery of outsourcing analysis, at initiation or whenever updates are required following MaRisk requirements
- Overlook outsourcing register and maintaining its accuracy
- Produce and enhance outsourcing reports (KPI, Risk Committee, Product group reports)
- Support Line of Defence1 within the scope of controls definition and coordinate outsourcing monitoring
- Contributing to overall third party management initiatives within the organization
What You Should Bring Along
Depending on your level of experience, your responsibilities and scope of role will range. We don’t care much about fancy titles, but rather about real personal and professional development, as laid out in our learning framework. Let’s figure together out how you can contribute to our team.
- Experience in Operational Risk, Internal audit, Control function and a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in the relevant area
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. English C1 and above. German skills nice to have
- Ability to grasp the bigger picture/common aim for the several stakeholders
- Ability to work accurately and independently while keeping the team spirit in mind
- Adhering to risk mitigation and highlighting risks while maintaining positive relationship with stakeholders and keeping in mind their interests
What We Offer
- We are a Remote-First company: our office is in Berlin, but you can work from anywhere in Germany
- Home office budget
- Health and development budget
- Transparent framework to support your career goals
- Competitive salary
While job ads usually paint an ideal picture of a candidate, studies show that most applicants meet an average of 60% of the criteria. Unfortunately, many promising candidates tend to apply only if they meet all the criteria. So if you think you have what it takes, but don't necessarily meet every single item in the job description, please contact us anyway. We'd love to talk with you and find out if you might be a good fit for us.
At Solarisbank AG, we are committed to nurturing an inclusive environment, where all Solarians feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a diverse workforce that reflects the diversity of our communities. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of color, ethnicity, religion, sex, origin, disability, marital status, citizenship, or gender identity. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.