- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Sales
- Industry: Vertical SaaS
- Post Date: 06/22/2022
- Website: www.solarisbank.com/en
- Company Address: Cuvrystraße 53, Berlin, 10997, DE
About SolarisbankSolarisbank is the first Banking-as-a-Service platform with a full banking license that enables companies to offer their own financial products. Through APIs, partners gain access to Solarisbank’s modular services including payments and e-money, lending, digital banking as well as services provided by integrated third party providers.
Solarisbank AG is a tech company with a full German banking license. Our Banking-as-a-Service platform enables businesses to offer their own financial products. With our straightforward APIs, our partners can access and integrate a wide range of solutions such as digital banking, payments, cards, identification and lending services. As a market leader we are driven by bringing transformational change to the financial services industry.
We love what we do and we love our team. We are 400+ people from over 60 nationalities - a unique blend of techies, fintech enthusiasts, bankers and entrepreneurs from various industries. Our routines are built around genuinely valuing and exchanging different perspectives as well as actively sharing knowledge as we drive our business as a team. We believe and invest in personal growth.
- Create, execute and report against the annual business plan previously agreed with the Country Commercial Head.
- Be partner solutions oriented, with a consultative selling approach.
- Proactively prospect, build, manage and maintain a substantial pipeline of qualified opportunities to underpin target achievement.
- Ability to demonstrate the value of Solarisbank’s products and services to a high standard.
- Negotiate product offering, pricing and contractual terms in line with company guidelines to close deals.
- Research and understand market sectors to identify potential targets and sector trends.
- Liaise with Legal, Partner Onboarding, Product Owners, Compliance and further internal stakeholders
What you should bring along:
- Candidate must have 5-10 years of relevant experience working in a B2B customer-facing role, ideally in either digital banking, consulting, payments, lending, Fintech and/or SaaS.
- Experience of building business through new and existing business relationships and ability to deliver a sales pipeline from a standing start.
- A successful communicator at all levels with effective and influential presentation skills.
- Understanding of regulatory requirements in the financial services industry.
- Passion to disrupt and build new business models.
- Fluent in Spanish and English
What we offer
- Our office is in Madrid, but you can work from anywhere in Spain
- Personal budget for conferences, books and everything you need to support your growth
- Transparent framework to support your career goals
- Competitive salary
While job ads usually paint an ideal picture of a candidate, studies show that most applicants meet an average of 60% of the criteria. Unfortunately, many promising candidates tend to apply only if they meet all the criteria. So if you think you have what it takes, but don't necessarily meet every single item in the job description, please contact us anyway. We'd love to talk with you and find out if you might be a good fit for us.
At Solarisbank AG, we are committed to nurturing an inclusive environment, where all Solarians feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a diverse workforce that reflects the diversity of our communities. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of color, ethnicity, religion, sex, origin, disability, marital status, citizenship, or gender identity. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
To all recruitment agencies: Solarisbank AG does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Solarisbank’ employees or any other venture in our ecosystem. Solarisbank AG is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.