- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Sales
- Industry: Vertical SaaS
- Post Date: 08/03/2022
- Website: tekion.com
- Company Address: 5934 Gibraltar Dr , Pleasanton, California 94588, US
About TekionRe-imagining Automotive Retail with Automotive Retail Cloud. One platform that seamlessly connects your entire business.
At Tekion, we're building the only cloud-native platform that is transforming the automotive retail industry, leapfrogging it into the future and providing unparalleled customer experience. We're creating seamlessly integrated, elegant, and intuitive solutions built with cutting edge technology and powered by Big Data, Machine Learning (ML)/ AI and Internet of Things (Connected vehicle to connected devices). We’re harnessing passion, entrepreneurial spirit, deep industry expertise and the latest technologies to create something very special. We're inventing new technology along the way to overcome barriers and solve big problems, all while having a blast doing it!
*MUST BE FLUENT IN ENGLISH & GERMAN OR FRENCH*
We are looking for a Solutions Architect to drive, brainstorm, problem solve with the ability to present and articulate our Automotive Enterprise Cloud.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Provide consulting services regarding problems based on understanding problem OEM problem between OEM and Dealer
- Provide design meeting OEM needs from Tier 1 to Tier 3 experience
- Data services for OEMs to connect OEM and Dealer data
- Analytics and Insights for OEMs that solve business needs and use cases.
- Solutions Architecture across Data and Platform and Integrations with OEM platforms
- Ability to present AEC as a solution, especially with Dealer Systems, understands dealership operations and business challenges
- Great listening skills with a curious mind; soft skills with OEMs; ability to work with difficult people who do not share vision with Tekion or broader automotive market (e.g. old school thinking)
- Capability to work with OEMs; ability to ask specific questions to better understand their business
- Understands automotive industry, and specifically excellent understanding of Dealer Retail business from a Software perspective (Digital Retail, Online Chat, Negotiations, F&I, Desking, CRM,
- Brainstorm and collaborate solutions with OEMs and bring OEM teams together to agree upon a mutually beneficial solution
- Document solutions via Confluence, Workflows, Diagrams connecting services
- Research tools with Dealers and Online to understand potentially how things can work together
- Understands data or can learn about data feeds with 3rd Parties like HomeNet, vAuto, STAR data standards between DMS and OEMs, third party data providers.
- Good problem solving skills; able to listen to OEM problem statement, and leverage knowledge of dealer business to provide solution
- Stay up-to-date with Product Area
- Ability to do product research / competitive analysis, provide feedback back to Product.
- Work on creating prototypes with design team to bring vision to life
- Can talk about APIs and Data
Qualifications and Requirements
- Dealership operations & Automotive background
- 5-6 years of experience as Solutions Architect or Staff Program Manager
- Must have experience in the following areas:
- Digital retail experience / Retail
Inventory / data feeds
Desking / F&I solutions
Understand the challenges OEMs will face working with Dealers and how to provide superior program outcomes and customer set.
- Understanding of Technology works and integrations workflow.
- Must be able to present solutions and effectively communicate with OEM’s.
- Knowledge of the entire purchasing process for buying online.
- Experience with Web platforms from the OEM Website from Tier 1 into Dealer Website Tier 3
- Fluent in French language skills
- Product Management / SaaS
- Automotive OEM background
Perks and Benefits
- Competitive compensation
- Generous stock options
- Great benefits including parental leave
- The opportunity to work with some of the brightest minds from the Silicon Valley’s most dominant and successful companies
- Be part of a hyper-growth start-up with the opportunity to grow and prosper
- Work on the latest and coolest technologies – everything is home-grown and built ground-up
- Dynamic work environment with a strong sense of community and collaboration
- Open culture that encourages innovation, rewards performance and discourages hierarchy
- Exciting opportunities for career growth and development
Tekion is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.