- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Professional Svcs
- Industry: Data Infrastructure
- Post Date: 03/17/2023
- Website: lotame.com
- Company Address: 8850 Stanford Blvd Ste 4000, Columbia, MD, 21045
- Salary Range: $50,000 - $150,000
About LotameLotame delivers flexible data solutions to future proof connectivity and drive performance across all screens. Marketers, publishers, and platforms rely on our innovative and interoperable solutions, powered by our identity platform, to onboard, enrich, and address audiences.
Lotame delivers flexible data solutions to future proof connectivity and drive performance across all screens. Marketers, publishers, and platforms rely on our innovative and interoperable solutions, powered by our identity platform, to onboard, enrich, and address audiences. As a top player in the Audience Management market with a background steeped in data collection, targeting, and advertising related technologies, we are building on that legacy by continuing to extend our products in new and exciting ways. We are looking for a Senior Solutions Consultant to work out of our Singapore office.
APAC Solutions Consultant/Engineers first help support sales but also, to a lesser extent, customer success teams. You will provide Product expertise through Sales Presentations, Product demonstrations, and supporting product evaluations (POCs), as well as design solutions for existing clients. This is one of the most exciting and critical roles within Lotame. It also has a voice and partners with the product team in the US to help prioritize features based on input from customers, competitors, and partners.
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Partner with Sales Team to articulate the overall product value proposition, vision, and strategy to prospects
· Own technical engagement with prospects during the trial phase
· Communicate product value based on activities and work with existing and potential customers on any identified issues or concerns to a successful conclusion (split between new business and existing business is roughly 75/25)
· Win complex opportunities through advanced competitive knowledge, Product skills, Industry knowledge and credibility
· Deliver product and briefings/presentations to potential clients
· Proactively engage and communicate with customers and company business/technical teams regarding product feedback and competitive landscape.
Education / Experience
. University degree in CS, IS or related fields
· Robust familiarity of AdTech, MarTech, or Saas-arena.
· Experience with Software Development knowledge, Web Developer, Designer highly advantageous
· Passion and ability to educate customers on observability risks that are meaningful to their business
· Ability to build and execute an evaluation plan with a customer.
· Exceptional written and oral communication skills.
· This role requires an ability to understand and articulate both the business benefits (value proposition) and advantages of our offering
· Ability to think creatively about a wide variety of challenges, you're going to find new things every day.
. Team player and self-driven.
. Resourceful and creative
· Sense of humour
Why You Should Apply
· Generous and competitive conditions and benefits
. Working closely with Fortune 500 clients
· New hire stock equity (RSUs) and employee stock purchase plan
· Product training to develop an in-depth understanding of our product and space
· Internal mentor and buddy program cross-department
· Global exposure, close coordination with US, UK and AU teams
· Friendly and inclusive workplace culture