- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Sales
- Industry: Data Infrastructure
- Post Date: 03/17/2023
- Website: lotame.com
- Company Address: 8850 Stanford Blvd Ste 4000, Columbia, MD, 21045
- Salary Range: $50,000 - $150,000
About LotameLotame delivers flexible data solutions to future proof connectivity and drive performance across all screens. Marketers, publishers, and platforms rely on our innovative and interoperable solutions, powered by our identity platform, to onboard, enrich, and address audiences.
Are you looking for a great place to work that allows you to be creative and work with a group of individuals who will challenge you to be the best you can be? Do you want to be seen as individual and not just a number? If so, then Lotame may be the right place for you!
Lotame delivers flexible data solutions to future proof connectivity and drive performance across all screens. Marketers, publishers, and platforms rely on our innovative and interoperable solutions, powered by our identity platform, to onboard, enrich, and address audiences. Lotame is headquartered in the United States and serves global clients in North America, Latin America, Europe, Middle East, Africa, and Asia Pacific.
We are seeking an DACH Data Sales Manager who will be intimately involved in driving revenue and developing audience data partnerships at the Marketer, Agency, and Agency Trading Desk level for one of the fastest growing teams in the business. This person will report to the Vice President of Data Sales EMEA. Candidates for this position should have a firm understanding of the current online advertising ecosystem and should be extremely enthusiastic, passionate, creative, hardworking, and comfortable in a startup environment. This person will have the opportunity to contribute to the creation of new business models, sales tactics and overall strategy on a national level.
- Must be fluent in German
- 5+ Years of experience in a Digital programmatic Selling Role, ideally programmatic platforms or data experience
- B2B Account experience or Mobile experience a plus
- Well Established Agency and Marketer experience and contact network in DACH
- Proven experience prospecting, delivering presentations, and executing sales
- Exceptional communication skills: oral and writing
- Establish and maintain current client and potential client relationships.
- Highly motivated, results-driven, and committed to growing your business
- Understanding of digital buying and planning processes within programmatic ecosystem
- Identify and resolve client concerns.
- Understanding of advertising campaign metrics and analysis
- Ability to work with Account teams to upsell and drive new business opportunities
- Willingness to travel
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, or Advertising preferred. Engineering, math, or science (bonus)
- Has a strong technical background (bonus)