- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Sales
- Industry: Robotics as a Service
- Post Date: 11/23/2022
- Website: cobaltrobotics.com
- Company Address: 2121 South El Camino Real Suite C-110, San Mateo, CA, 94403
About CobaltAt Cobalt, we’re on a mission to elevate the work that people do by training machines to do boring tasks better. We believe that one human aspect that can never be replaced is judgment. By creating robots with machine learning, we are able to replace dull, dirty, and dangerous jobs so that the humans responsible for those areas can better focus on what matters.
At Cobalt Robotics, our indoor robots work together with remote human operators to keep our
customers safe. We use Robots to patrol 24x7, feeding data to our Global Security Operations Center
(“GSOC”) to help detect safety and security issues, respond to alarms and emergencies, and provide
assistance to employees.
Account Executives at Cobalt generate new business with first time customers. Cobalt provides our
account executives with training and sales coaching, top-notch sales automation tools, marketing
support and marketing generated leads, SDR support and SDR generated leads. Cobalt's prospect universe is
Fortune 5 – 500 companies. Strong base and referenceable customer base already in place. Travel –
20% - 40%.
- 2+ years experience in an enterprise sales role selling to companies with a multi-stakeholder sale including C-Suite, VPs, and Directors.
- History of impacting sales growth with a disruptive solution
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Comfort with training and sales automation tools
- Prior experience in Security Industry and/or SaaS sales is a bonus
- Security Technology Experience
- HubSpot familiarity
- Strong Base Salary plus bonus
- Full Benefits
- Stock Options
- Complete Marketing and Lead Generation Support
Cobalt's team is composed of renowned technologists and security professionals, and backed by world-
class investors such as Sequoia, Bloomberg Beta, and Coatue. In 2019, Cobalt was recognized as one of
the Best Places to Work by the Silicon Valley Business Journal and the San Francisco Business Times.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on
the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran
status, or disability status.
You can view our website at https://www.cobaltrobotics.com/ or find us on LinkedIn.