- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Engineering Software
- Industry: Vertical SaaS
- Post Date: 06/22/2022
- Website: www.solarisbank.com/en
- Company Address: Cuvrystraße 53, Berlin, 10997, DE
About SolarisbankSolarisbank is the first Banking-as-a-Service platform with a full banking license that enables companies to offer their own financial products. Through APIs, partners gain access to Solarisbank’s modular services including payments and e-money, lending, digital banking as well as services provided by integrated third party providers.
Solarisbank is a tech company with a full German banking license. Our Banking-as-a-Service platform enables businesses to offer their own financial products. With our straightforward APIs, our partners can access and integrate a wide range of solutions such as digital banking, payments, cards, identification and lending services. As a market leader we are driven by bringing transformational change to the financial services industry.
We love what we do and we love our team. We are 700+ people from over 60 nationalities - a unique blend of techies, fintech enthusiasts, bankers and entrepreneurs from various industries. Our routines are built around genuinely valuing and exchanging different perspectives as well as actively sharing knowledge as we drive our business as a team. We believe and invest in personal growth. Our publicly shared learning framework lays out your career opportunities. In addition, we offer a range of benefits to support your curiosity, health and well-being.
As an Engineering Manager you'll work at the intersection of organizational and functional leadership by heading two product development teams with full management responsibilities. We are also open to part-time, full-time or job sharing opportunities within Solarisbank. We understand the candidate market, and we as a company are in support of a well-balanced work life.
About your future Team
You will work in the Identity team, which owns the flow to legally verify the identity of end customers. These flows are used by every product and team and thus form the functional backbone of our products. The mobile SDK teams build our iOS and Android SDKs and Webview that partners use to seamlessly integrate our identity services into their mobile apps. We use Swift and Kotlin respectively.
- You will build and manage our two mobile SDK teams of iOS, Android, automation and fullstack engineers who build our mobile SDKs that partners use to integrate our services into their mobile apps
- You will own and steer overarching, impactful topics in tech and beyond
- You own the entire product engineering process and and ensure industry-leading engineering practices and methodologies
- You ensure on-time delivery of the product roadmap with an end-to-end view
- You are the interface between strategy and delivery
- You grow your team of engineers in their craft and as people. You ensure your teams stay happy, healthy and productive
- You attract, excite and retain a team of best-in-class engineers
What you should bring along
- Years of experience in leading cross-functional and multicultural teams
- Your seasoned background in mobile engineering, SDK development and architecture know how is a plus!
- You have excellent organizational and communication skills in written and verbal English
- You are a mentor and role model. You lead your teams by example
- You recognize failure as an essential component of any learning process
- You are a curious, constant learner and share your learnings with others
- Our office is in Kyiv, but you can work remotely from anywhere in Ukraine.
- Our office is in Berlin, but you can work remotely from anywhere in Germany.
- Personal budget for conferences, books and everything you need to support your growth.
- Transparent framework to support your career goals.
- Competitive salary.
You shouldn't be able to match all of this, unicorns are for fairy tales. Let's get in touch, we will support you in your growth!
At solarisBank, we are committed to nurture an inclusive environment, where all Solarians feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to build a diverse workforce that reflects the diversity of our communicates. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of color, race, religion, sex, origin, disability, marital status, citizenship, or gender identity. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.