- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Operations
- Industry: Vertical SaaS
- Post Date: 06/22/2022
- Website: www.solarisbank.com/en
- Company Address: Cuvrystraße 53, Berlin, 10997, DE
About SolarisbankSolarisbank is the first Banking-as-a-Service platform with a full banking license that enables companies to offer their own financial products. Through APIs, partners gain access to Solarisbank’s modular services including payments and e-money, lending, digital banking as well as services provided by integrated third party providers.
Solarisbank AG is a tech company with a full German banking license. Our Banking-as-a-Service platform enables businesses to offer their own financial products. With our straightforward APIs, our partners can access and integrate a wide range of solutions such as digital banking, payments, cards, identification and lending services. As a market leader we are driven by bringing transformational change to the financial services industry.
We love what we do and we love our team. We are 400+ people from over 60 nationalities - a unique blend of techies, fintech enthusiasts, bankers and entrepreneurs from various industries. Our routines are built around genuinely valuing and exchanging different perspectives as well as actively sharing knowledge as we drive our business as a team. We believe and invest in personal growth.
About Your Future Team
Incident Management is a newly established team of highly skilled professionals who take ownership for handling the full life-cycle of incidents. This is achieved by closely collaborating with our Partners as well as internal functions required to mitigate an incident.
- You are part of a 24x7 team responsible for managing incidents and service requests raised by our partners according to defined SLAs, in close collaboration with relevant internal functions (product, tech, communications etc.)
- You resolve incidents by adopting a pragmatic approach: workaround to bring systems up vs. focus on getting to the root cause through in-depth research and diagnosis
- You ensure clear and professional communication of incidents towards Partners & end-customers via appropriate channels
- You actively take part in building a knowledge repository on workarounds to manage recurring incidents that have not yet been permanently fixed and you initiate change requests resulting from incidents with relevant product teams to eliminate root causes
What You Should Bring Along
Depending on your level of experience, your responsibilities and scope of role will range. We don’t care much about fancy titles, but rather about real personal and professional development, as laid out in our learning framework. Let’s figure together out how you can contribute to our team.
- You have relevant experience working in a service desk or incident management environment in a SaaS company and / or financial services company handling technical service requests. Experience in banking such as cards or payments knowledge for investigating incidents would be an added advantage
- You have a technical background that enables you to diagnose and troubleshoot technical issues via software code documentation, REST APIs, Grafana monitoring dashboards, SQL Database & CloudWatch queries. Ability to perform troubleshooting using AWS X-Ray or knowledge of Postman are considered a plus
- Excellent troubleshooting & problem analyzing skills with customer-oriented mindset
- You feel comfortable with a fast-paced environment and changing requirements
- You are fluent in English, verbally and in writing. German or French is a big plus
What We Offer
- We are a Remote-First company: our office is in Berlin, but you can work from anywhere in Germany
- Home office budget
- Health and development budget
- Transparent framework to support your career goals
- Competitive salary
While job ads usually paint an ideal picture of a candidate, studies show that most applicants meet an average of 60% of the criteria. Unfortunately, many promising candidates tend to apply only if they meet all the criteria. So if you think you have what it takes, but don't necessarily meet every single item in the job description, please contact us anyway. We'd love to talk with you and find out if you might be a good fit for us.
At Solarisbank AG, we are committed to nurturing an inclusive environment, where all Solarians feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a diverse workforce that reflects the diversity of our communities. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of color, ethnicity, religion, sex, origin, disability, marital status, citizenship, or gender identity. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.