- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: IT
- Industry: Vertical SaaS
- Post Date: 08/03/2022
- Website: tekion.com
- Company Address: 5934 Gibraltar Dr , Pleasanton, California 94588, US
About TekionRe-imagining Automotive Retail with Automotive Retail Cloud. One platform that seamlessly connects your entire business.
At Tekion, we're building the only cloud-native platform that is transforming the automotive retail industry, leapfrogging it into the future and providing unparalleled customer experience. We're creating seamlessly integrated, elegant, and intuitive solutions built with cutting edge technology and powered by Big Data, Machine Learning (ML)/ AI and Internet of Things (Connected vehicle to connected devices). We’re harnessing passion, entrepreneurial spirit, deep industry expertise and the latest technologies to create something very special. We're inventing new technology along the way to overcome barriers and solve big problems, all while having a blast doing it!
- Design, implement and maintain the infrastructure for the Tekion platform hosted on Azure / AWS Cloud.
- Automate any manual process across deployment, monitoring or audit related functions.
- Implement monitoring solutions to assess the health of the infrastructure.
- Ensure we are releasing code safely, securely and frequently. Work with developers to optimize applications for performance and scale.
- 6+ years of experience as a Senior DevOps Engineer.
- Strong Experience in designing Cloud Infrastructure at Azure/AWS.
- Strong Knowledge on microservice architecture
- Strong Experience with Kubernetes/AKS.
- Experience in Infrastructure as Code services like Terraform etc.
- Strong scripting skills like python, bash.
- Experience with CI/CD systems like Jenkins.
- Experience with monitoring tools like TICK stack, Cloudwatch, Elasticsearch, Prometheus, Grafana etc.
- Experience in infrastructure as code like chef, ansible
- Experience in handling database like Mongo, Cassandra, Postegrep, Mysql.
Perks and Benefits
- Competitive compensation and generous stock options
- 100% employer-paid top-of-the-line medical, dental and vision coverage
- Great benefits including unlimited PTO, parental leave and free snacks and beverages
- The opportunity to work with some of the brightest minds from Silicon Valley’s most dominant and successful companies
- Be part of an early stage, hyper-growth start-up with the opportunity to grow and prosper
- Work on the latest and coolest technologies – everything is home-grown and built ground-up
- A dynamic work environment with a strong sense of community and collaboration
- The open and transparent culture that encourages innovation, rewards performance and discourages hierarchy
- Exciting opportunities for career growth and development
Tekion is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.