- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Accounting/Finance
- Industry: Vertical SaaS
- Post Date: 06/22/2022
- Website: www.solarisbank.com/en
- Company Address: Cuvrystraße 53, Berlin, 10997, DE
About SolarisbankSolarisbank is the first Banking-as-a-Service platform with a full banking license that enables companies to offer their own financial products. Through APIs, partners gain access to Solarisbank’s modular services including payments and e-money, lending, digital banking as well as services provided by integrated third party providers.
Solarisbank AG is a tech company with a full German banking license. Our Banking-as-a-Service platform enables businesses to offer their own financial products. With our straightforward APIs, our partners can access and integrate a wide range of solutions such as digital banking, payments, cards, identification and lending services. As a market leader we are driven by bringing transformational change to the financial services industry.
We love what we do and we love our team. We are 400+ people from over 60 nationalities - a unique blend of techies, fintech enthusiasts, bankers and entrepreneurs from various industries. Our routines are built around genuinely valuing and exchanging different perspectives as well as actively sharing knowledge as we drive our business as a team. We believe and invest in personal growth.
About Your Future Team
Business Operations is a team of highly skilled project managers and process engineers working closely with internal stakeholders to identify, study and improve critical processes within the organization to ensure Solarisbank delivers best-in-class services to Partners and end-customers. To strengthen our team, we are looking for an Internal Control Manager with focus on testing risk-based controls as part of our Internal Control System (ICS) framework.
- You will play a key role in the further development and revision of the Internal Control System (ICS) framework
- You will be responsible for the verification of control effectiveness through regular control testing on design, relevance and functionality within Solarisbank’s ICS framework
- You will consult the functions to study the as-is situation and will provide support in defining remediation measures
- You will track the implementation progress of defined remediation measures and report on missed deadlines / non-implementation
- You will engage with other control functions such as Internal Audit, Risk Management and Compliance to collaborate on maintaining a groupwide and consistent risk management and ICS framework
- You will be involved in the future coordination of the annual Internal Control System (ICS) Audit
What You Should Bring Along
- You have 3+ years of relevant work experience (such as conducting audits, ICS assessments, risk management) with a financial services company
- You have an advanced understanding of ICS frameworks (COSO, …) and related regulatory requirements (MaRisk, BAIT, …)
- You have in-depth knowledge about banking processes and the fintech industry either through education or experience
- You feel comfortable with a fast-paced environment & changing requirements and flourish with minimal guidance
- You have strong analytical and conceptual thinking skills
- You are fluent in English, verbally and in writing; German is a big plus
What we offer
- Our office is in Berlin, but you can work from anywhere in Germany
- Personal budget for conferences, books and everything you need to support your growth
- Transparent framework to support your career goals
- Competitive salary
While job ads usually paint an ideal picture of a candidate, studies show that most applicants meet an average of 60% of the criteria. Unfortunately, many promising candidates tend to apply only if they meet all the criteria. So if you think you have what it takes, but don't necessarily meet every single item in the job description, please contact us anyway. We'd love to talk with you and find out if you might be a good fit for us.
At Solarisbank AG, we are committed to nurturing an inclusive environment, where all Solarians feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a diverse workforce that reflects the diversity of our communities. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of color, ethnicity, religion, sex, origin, disability, marital status, citizenship, or gender identity. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
Information On Data Processing
To all recruitment agencies: Solarisbank AG does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Solarisbank’ employees or any other venture in our ecosystem. Solarisbank AG is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.