- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Operations
- Industry: Vertical SaaS
- Post Date: 06/23/2022
- Website: tekion.com
- Company Address: 5934 Gibraltar Dr , Pleasanton, California 94588, US
About TekionRe-imagining Automotive Retail with Automotive Retail Cloud. One platform that seamlessly connects your entire business.
At Tekion, we're building the only cloud-native platform that is transforming the automotive retail industry, leapfrogging it into the future and providing unparalleled customer experience. We're creating seamlessly integrated, elegant, and intuitive solutions built with cutting edge technology and powered by Big Data, Machine Learning (ML)/ AI and Internet of Things (Connected vehicle to connected devices). We’re harnessing passion, entrepreneurial spirit, deep industry expertise and the latest technologies to create something very special. We're inventing new technology along the way to overcome barriers and solve big problems, all while having a blast doing it!
About the Role
Within the Learning Design team, we are looking for an experienced virtual training facilitator who has a passion for inspiring participants and finessing content that is focused, engaging and fun. This position works closely with the Learning Design team to tailor and deliver learning directly to our dealer partners. This role is suitable for individuals who thrive in a fast paced, dynamic and evolving environment. This a great way to step into a thriving company and build a career path.
Skills & Qualifications
We want that small percentage of the population that is passionate about what they do, likes to solve complex problems, is prideful of their work, and wants to be part of an elite culture that is progressive, always evolving, and loves working with others to accomplish great things!
- 2+ years Automotive Retail/Digital Retail experience (installation/support preferred)
- Minimum of 2-5 years trainer experience (1+ as remote delivery)
- Ability to follow and enhance facilitator guide.
- Gather valid content updates
- Experience facilitating via Zoom/Webex
- Excellent presentation and facilitation and remote delivery skills
- Excellent planning, organization, and implementation skills.
- Familiar with adult learning concepts and technique
- Knowledge of instructional design process
- Experience in interacting with and influencing content creation and delivery
- Able to work on a flexible schedule acceptance to change enthusiastically
- Excellent problem-solving abilities.
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
- Experience in running multiple projects at a time.
- Maintain training environment
- Zoom webinar administration
- Lab style “hands on” course delivery
Perks and Benefits
- Competitive compensation
- Generous stock options
- 100% employer-paid top-of-the-line medical, dental and vision coverage
- Great benefits including parental leave and free snacks and beverages
- The opportunity to work with some of the brightest minds from the Silicon Valley’s most dominant and successful companies
- Be part of an early stage, hyper-growth startup with the opportunity to grow and prosper
- Work on the latest and coolest technologies – everything is home-grown and built ground-up
- Dynamic work environment with a strong sense of community and collaboration
- Open and transparent culture that encourages innovation, rewards performance and discourages hierarchy
- Exciting opportunities for career growth and development
Tekion is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.