- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Engineering QA
- Industry: Vertical SaaS
- Post Date: 08/03/2022
- Website: tekion.com
- Company Address: 5934 Gibraltar Dr , Pleasanton, California 94588, US
About TekionRe-imagining Automotive Retail with Automotive Retail Cloud. One platform that seamlessly connects your entire business.
At Tekion, we're building the only cloud-native platform that is transforming the automotive retail industry, leapfrogging it into the future and providing unparalleled customer experience. We're creating seamlessly integrated, elegant, and intuitive solutions built with cutting edge technology and powered by Big Data, Machine Learning (ML)/ AI and Internet of Things (Connected vehicle to connected devices). We’re harnessing passion, entrepreneurial spirit, deep industry expertise and the latest technologies to create something very special. We're inventing new technology along the way to overcome barriers and solve big problems, all while having a blast doing it!
- Create and maintain high quality artifacts (test scripts, test data, test reports)
- Executing performance testing projects as part of large teams and as Individual contributor.
- Carrying out tasks with minimal supervision.
- Handling multiple projects at the same time.
- Collaborate with different teams to understand requirements and to execute tasks as per requirements
- Drill down performance issues to highlight problem areas
- Work with developers to get performance issues fixed
- Hands-on experience in performance testing tools such as Jmeter, K6, gatling etc.
- Great understanding of performance metrics - server side and client side for windows and Linux platforms
- Great communication skills
- Must be able to code in Java or Python
- Ability to adapt to changing requirements in an agile environment.
- Experience in automating repetitive tasks using Jenkins and shell scripts.
- Experience in creating frameworks / automation to facilitate load tests at short notice.
- 2 - 4 years of relevant experience
- Experience with Mongo, MySQL and Elastic Search
- Experience/Familiarity with MQTT protocol
Tekion is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.