- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Technical/Customer Support
- Industry: Vertical SaaS
- Post Date: 08/03/2022
- Website: tekion.com
- Company Address: 5934 Gibraltar Dr , Pleasanton, California 94588, US
About TekionRe-imagining Automotive Retail with Automotive Retail Cloud. One platform that seamlessly connects your entire business.
At Tekion, we're building the only cloud-native platform that is transforming the automotive retail industry, leapfrogging it into the future and providing unparalleled customer experience. We're creating seamlessly integrated, elegant, and intuitive solutions built with cutting edge technology and powered by Big Data, Machine Learning (ML)/ AI and Internet of Things (Connected vehicle to connected devices). We’re harnessing passion, entrepreneurial spirit, deep industry expertise and the latest technologies to create something very special. We're inventing new technology along the way to overcome barriers and solve big problems, all while having a blast doing it!
MUST HAVE AUTOMOTIVE EXPERIENCE TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS ROLE
POSITION MUST BE BASED IN CINCINNATI AREA FOR ON=SITE TRAINING. RELOCATION ASSISTANCE AVAILABLE FOR QUALIFIED CANDIDATES.
About the Role
If you have ever thought: “I want to deliver the whole pie, not just a slice”, this is the role for you. This role is a chance to break out of “one lane” training and deliver a comprehensive content program to your learner. The Training Specialist will take Tekion to the next level, as this company rides the rocket ship you will be instrumental in translating the industry, product, and process knowledge we have to our newest Tekionites. This role is open for two specialty areas: Parts/Service (Fixed) and Accounting/Retail (Variable).
Design, develop and revise instructional strategies and learning materials using effective principles of adult learning theory and evaluation data; validate all components
Deliver asynchronous and synchronous learning for Industry, Platform Product, and Process.
Leverage a blended learning environment to maximize learning potential and results.
Will work closely with the Tekion Content Design team to ensure training material is properly created, maintained, and updated.
Understand details around the knowledge of applicable dealership/industry workflows as it pertains the use of Tekion created solutions.
Participates in Tekion product evolution to determine level of training development materials and ensuring proper communication to the learner.
Participate in formal and informal problem-solving assessments of learners in program.
Provides coaching support to staff to ensure consistency of learner skills and knowledge
Maintains accurate training records and notes to be used in learner coaching.
Responsible for staying current on automotive industry trends and information.
Assist with logistics, transportation and coordination of materials and site locations.
Perform other duties as assigned or required.
Required Skills and Experience:
• 3+ years dealership industry experience required (3 years in support and/or implementation)
2 years of blended environment training experience preferred
Automotive industry content development experience
Ability to provide advice/direction in primary areas of expertise
Bachelor's degree in communications or related field
Preferred Skills and Experience:
- LMS administration
- Coaching Certification
Perks and Benefits:
- Competitive compensation and generous stock options
- 100% employer-paid top-of-the-line medical, dental and vision coverage
- Great benefits including unlimited PTO, parental leave and free snacks and beverages
- The opportunity to work with some of the brightest minds from Silicon Valley’s most dominant and
- successful companies
- Be part of an early stage, hyper-growth start-up with the opportunity to grow and prosper
- Work on the latest and coolest technologies – everything is home-grown and built ground-up
- A dynamic work environment with a strong sense of community and collaboration
- The open and transparent culture that encourages innovation, rewards performance and discourages hierarchy
- Exciting opportunities for career growth and development
Tekion is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.